Post up lowering spring pcitures! need ideas!

SVT Tyler

Established Member
i plan on staying on stock wheels and tires for a while i think car is different and looks 100x better lowered. Im between HR and Eibach. If you guys got any input please say! trying to kill the wheel gap to that nice stance. Im also getting 1inch spacers as well. thanks guys

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
There's quite a few options when it comes to lowering springs.

However, how low do you want it? Is the car a daily driver or just a weekend toy? Are you concerned about the ride quality?

bumsoil

Established Member
OtoSOFs.jpg

Pro kit /saleen springs.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Since its not your daily then I would go with H&Rs. They look to sit a little lower than Eibachs. My Eibachs looked good with the 18in wheels I use to have but now that I have 17's, I don't like the larger gap. And people asking me if I raised my car up a little is beginning to get annoying lol. So I plan on switching to H&R SuperSport springs sometime

bumsoil

Established Member
Sorry for the large picture. Mines a daily, and they care Saleen branded springs and I feel like they are a little higher then the pro kit but Saleen claims they are rebranded pro kit.

tj@steeda

Established Member
You can check out our facebook page at facebook.com/steedaautosports for a lot of consumers pictures as well.

Let me know if I can provide you any information or pricing on the springs?

Best Regards,

TJ

SVT Tyler

Established Member
i just dont want to go to low so that i scrape lol...pics look great guys! HR's do look lower to. i should go with 1 inch wheel spacers aswell to get the mean look? i have stock wheels and tires.

SVT Rob

Established Member
Eibachs 94-04 V6 springs usually make the car sit a lot lower than the V8 springs do. I don't know why this is, but the V6's that I've seen with Eibach lowering springs were hammered in the weeds.

brenegcd

Established Member
Eibach Pro-Kit, Isolators still installed.

100_3917.jpg

100_2281.jpg

SVT Rob - great looking stance, do you have any issues with rubbing or any other issues related to the lower ride height? also, did you have to get springs that were made for the convertible models rather than coupe? Thanks!

brenegcd

Established Member
H&R Super Sports.. iso's everywhere
thread_zpsf0455f60.jpg

thread3_zpsf0c1f5a8.jpg

thread2_zpsfa885911.jpg

1997Slobrah - nice looking stance, do you have any issues with rubbing or any other issues related to the lower ride height? What wheel / tire size are you running there too? I've never done any suspension work to mine and am trying to figure out what setups seem to work well with minimal issues. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread