Post pictures of your SVTF and optionally join the SVT Registry

JrNe-SvT-02

SvT RaCeR
Established Member
hi . im from monterrey mexico . and i have a red svt ford focus 02 , i just have a monster flow air mass filter and i painted my rims to color gray or grafith but it looks like obscure, i will post pics later . cyaa ¡¡

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
mystery2.gif

IMG_9383.gif
024_024.gif

026_022.gif

You can see lots more at:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y237/WRCRUSH/

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
very cool! WRC RUSH that looks like Summit Point? Very cool shots, I'll add to you to the site, also Steve I'll add both the SVTF and the 93R as well. Keep them coming!

thanks,
--Russ

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
Jersey Vics said:
very cool! WRC RUSH that looks like Summit Point? Very cool shots, I'll add to you to the site, also Steve I'll add both the SVTF and the 93R as well. Keep them coming!

thanks,
--Russ

Thanks Russ for adding me to the site..yea that was at summit point may this year, lottss of fun man. There are many more pics at:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y237/WRCRUSH/

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Hey guys im new here, but ive been reading on this site for sometime now. You guys are one giant Family. Hope you guys welcome me the same way,Do you have room for 1 more SVT Foci? (2004 Red) Ill have pics. of it when the digital camera is found lol.

WRC-RUSH

NFSvtF
Established Member
Fresh pix of my baby

here's some pix I just took this morning of my car. I used my cell phone cam, but they look pretty good.
mycar2.gif

mycar3.gif

mycar4.gif

mycar5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread