Post pictures of lowered Bosses!

FKing1

Established Member
How is the ride compared to the stock boss springs?

Ride is much stiffer than the stock springs & the new set up is bottoming out on the bump stops. I will cut them as suggested by an expert on another Forum. With the H&R Sports all around the ride was very close to stock.
Since I autocross 7 o8 8 times a year I don't mind the ride.

Here She is with the Steeda cut rears & H&R fronts.
Exact stance I wanted.

Bosslwr.JPG

Last edited:

azazell64

Established Member
those wheels look great on your car. Those came stock on my black 13 LS but I didn't like the way they looked on my car. They look great on yours. Nice stance also. Ever thought about putting the LS spoiler on yours? I think it would look awesome.

LS Boss

Hey LS BOSS, thanks for the kind words. Are you referring to the rear spoiler or the front splitter?

LS Boss

Established Member
Looks much better than stock spoiler. I like it. Do you know of any differences your Canadian Boss has over the American base Boss? Don't Canada laws require fog lights?

LS Boss

azazell64

Established Member
I don't know if we "require" foglights but the Canadian model Boss 302 certainly come factory equipped with them. They also have to have the DRL's preprogrammed. Aside from that, I don't believe there are any other differences aside from the obvious speedometer difference. I'm not certain if it pertains to all of the Boss 302's but according to the production sheets I ordered from Ford but mine allegedly has heated mirrors too lol.

azazell64

Established Member
Boss302DealerT_zpsxy7rkerk.jpg There is a picture of it in it's stock trim the day I picked it up. I thought I had more pictures of it in original form to see the foglights but I guess not. The second photo is a limited edition Boss that was seen driving around here the one day lol. IMG_1633_zpsvjrjyqsr.jpg

Last edited:

LS Boss

Established Member
That Boss 389 is pretty wild. I wonder what Bunkie Knudson would say if he was still alive? Is that yours?

Users who are viewing this thread