Post Pics Of Your Trunkbody

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yea i think he means coupes. hey buddy, next time u see me online let me know and ill send you some. i got tons of pics of coupes.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
one quick pic of mine before I go to bed :)
43210me_and_my_car-med.jpg

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
ha ha, he said trunkbody.... lol foxbody notchback is what I'd call her, coming from a foxbody maniac.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Originally posted by SHOLANDO
5708150coupe-med.jpg

5 speed, 5 lug/4 wheel disk brakes, Cobra brakes.

Love the car!!!

DUDE THAT IS WHAT I WANT!!!
just like taht!!!!!

Chrome rims, BADASS Looking exhaust!! DAMN

that is my future car!

lx 93 racer

hey, spritle, what size and kind of tire is that on the back???.....it looks kinda like a 28x10.5 tire. the biggest tire i could fit on my 93 notch was a 26x11.5 et street on a 10 inch wheel with 6.5 backspacing.....awesome lookin car you got btw...

ManiaxCoupe

Established Member
My 91 notch has the 26x11.5 et streets also. I want to post a pic. but it wont allow me. How many replys do I need to post a pic?

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Originally posted by TryThisLx
hey, spritle, what size and kind of tire is that on the back???.....it looks kinda like a 28x10.5 tire. the biggest tire i could fit on my 93 notch was a 26x11.5 et street on a 10 inch wheel with 6.5 backspacing.....awesome lookin car you got btw...

28x10.5 ET Drag. They were on a 15x10 Weld w/6.5" BS. I had to roll the fender lip. Would rub a little when I turned. Thanks for the compliment.:beer:

Originally posted by ManiaxCoupe
My 91 notch has the 26x11.5 et streets also. I want to post a pic. but it wont allow me. How many replys do I need to post a pic?

Its not based on replies. You have to host them on another site and link them to the thread. I used www.mustangmods.com to host mine.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread