Post pics of Your ride...

Sprayed89

NEver posted here, I've been to stangnet, Hrs-Ply is a good friend of mine, he lives 10 minutes away. Anyway, here's my ride, blew up the tranny in October though. Runs low 12's. Bought it in Aug last year, done some work, needed some fixing up. But mostly, just baddass. The picture totally sucks, check out my website to see more bad pictures and to check out my 68 fastback. www.angelfire.com/clone/nookiemachine/my_car.html

03CobraBro

Established Member
Here's one of my dads vehicles. Dont mind the the hairy schronny idiot standing in front of it, thats my friend Dustin.

(ill have to post these in seperate messages. I dont know how to post multiple images)

03CobraBro

Established Member
This is my dads 5.0... at 275 thousand miles he has only had to replace one clutch at 239 thousand miles. Car runs just as good and strong as the day he pulled it off the show room floor.

Its a 92 btw.

Pyro

Established Member
03CobraBro,

It's funny when I see people in the rearview mirror trying to read it. Then I read their lips saying something like "Oh $hit".....

I tried to make it look like it came from the factory. I'm surprised that SVT didn't put it on from the factory.

03CobraBro

Established Member
I guess ford just thought it would take away from the sleeper look. Although that emblem you have didnt seem to have that negative effect.

It reminded me of that "3.8 SFI Turbo" emblem that the Grand Nationals used to have on the hood.

What ford could have done was make the SVT badge say supercharged under it

"SVT Cobra
SuperCharged"

Or something to that effect.

Users who are viewing this thread