post pics of your aftermarket headlights

JaguarS4R

Established Member
I dont like the aftermarket headlights on my car, i see a few different ones on ebay but cant really get an idea what they would look like on the car, I have a black car, i currently have clear headlights w/clear corners and its borderline "
home_product.png
"

I dont want blacked out headlights but smoked would do or still maybe clear just not the clear I have. Post some pics, prefer black but it doesnt matter

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Aftermarket Cobra Headlights and Aftermarket Corners. I think this setup looks better than any other setup. You gotta keep it original man.
e31b200d.gif

de0e922a.gif

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Here's a pic of mine from a couple years ago with smoked headlights from LateModelRestoration. I couldn't see anything with them at night so I eventually sold them

a5689f0b.jpg

Mustang Matt

Established Member
For what it's worth, the black beauty headlights from late model resto look nice to me but the rubber on the corners hasn't held up. Mine is splitting and cracking and they can only sell me an entire new set of headlights/corners to replace it. My next set will be OEM if I can't figure out a way to replace the trim on the corners.

invisiblefrisbe

Praying for the unborn
Established Member
I have had others tell me that the rubber doesn't hold up on any corners but the OEM corners...my experience has confirmed that so far. the rubber on my clears is cracking after about 1 year on the car. Here are a couple of shots.
The light output from these headlights is A TON better than the stock lights. regular beams on these are about equal to the high beams on the stockers...in fact occasionally (not annoyingly often) someone will flash their highs at me thinking I have my high beams on.
IMGP3959.JPG

IMGP4311.JPG

IMGP4450.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread