Post pics of your 93 cobra!!!

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Here is some pictures of mine.
DSC_0470.jpg

LOL. You even used the real owners photobucket link.

matt5058

Established Member
Love this thread...1993 Cobra has always been one of my favorite cars, would still love to own one some day. :)

RTR GHIG

Established Member
What size motor and intake are you running? Also what size cowl is that? Reason I ask, I have got a 408 in mine, and trying to find a hood that is not to monstrous due to clearance issues.

racerbox77

Established Member
Looks good ! What are the specs on the wheels ?

Hector
True Forged Victories double tinted clear coat over brushed aluminum.
18x8.5, 18x10 with chrome lips. Wish I would have done black chrome lips now that they're in the car but besides them being heavy I'm happy with them.

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Hey Guys ... I will add mine once I get some more pics and create a "photo account" ... Which is better Photobucket or Flickr? I will be geographically separated for a few months ... but will post updates as I go through everything on it.

Cobra285

Established Member
My Original 93

Cobra.jpgCobra2.jpgCobra3.jpgHere is my original 93 Cobra with 440 miles on it at the Nationals in Savannah Ga October 10 2014

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Racerbox77 I love the stance on your car ... Hope mine sits about the same when I get all my components in ... Could you refresh me on what your set up is? Pretty sure your running MM components but could you be a little more detailed on suspension settings ... You can PM me so we don't have to clog up this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread