Post pics of your 93 cobra!!!

LivNLo94

Established Member
426562_540551252633078_925707872_n_zps4943f118.jpg

Ithnu

Established Member
^^ looks nice.... rims are on backwards.. FYI

I was wondering how quick some one would notice the wheels. The previous owner put them on that way and the tires are in the right direction as it sits. So I'd have to remount them and I think they look cool this way too.

Juiced_97Cobra

Established Member
Just picked this 93 up a few days ago. 306,vortech s-trim,twisted wedge aluminum heads,e cam,ported stock intake,t-rex,30lb injectors,65mm tb,70mm maf,msd,full exhaust,3.73's,tons of suspension/chassis work,tremec,centerforce and on and on and on. Have 2 folders full of every receipt/record ($22,563).

Dadz500

Established Member
Here is my, new to me, 93 with 29,998 miles, one owner car. Making a few mods now but nothing that can't be undone and keeping all stock, original parts including tires in case it is ever needed to go back to stock. Even pulled the exhaust without cutting it. After owning several 11,12 and 13' Shelby's, this one is a bit different. Much slower then I remembered them being but with a few simple bolt ons it should be entertaining to drive. I wanted this car since I was 15 years old and with all the cars I have owned over the years the thought never even entered my mind to look for one. Once I did I found several to pick from. I am on the hunt for a red w/black cloth now, which if I can get a very low mileage one I will then go a bit crazy on this one and perhaps do a Coyote swap and all the trimmings.

Here she is the day she arrived a week ago. Will post some photos once I get her back from the shop.
IMG_0009_zps06ec7d9f.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsa5b1539f.jpg

Glad to be back on the SVT Forum!

CCM302

Established Member
Here is my, new to me, 93 with 29,998 miles, one owner car. Making a few mods now but nothing that can't be undone and keeping all stock, original parts including tires in case it is ever needed to go back to stock. Even pulled the exhaust without cutting it. After owning several 11,12 and 13' Shelby's, this one is a bit different. Much slower then I remembered them being but with a few simple bolt ons it should be entertaining to drive. I wanted this car since I was 15 years old and with all the cars I have owned over the years the thought never even entered my mind to look for one. Once I did I found several to pick from. I am on the hunt for a red w/black cloth now, which if I can get a very low mileage one I will then go a bit crazy on this one and perhaps do a Coyote swap and all the trimmings.

Bet you paid a pretty penny for that. Worth every single one though. :rockon:

1993 SVT

Established Member
Thank you. I cut half a coil on all four springs. lakewood 50/50s in rear. That is it. Nothing special. The wheels are original wheels.

What brand and sizes are you running up front and out back in this pic. Such a good stance

HMGARCIA

Established Member

Sweet Car! Cant wait to see a Coyote swap one day... Im too scared ( broke) to attempt it!!

What # is the Car ?

( first post on here btw)

Users who are viewing this thread