Post pics of you Fox Notch!

jdl1000

Established Member
Post pics of your Fox Notch!

I'm going to be repainting my car soon, I'd like to get some idea's. I'll start off with pics of mine. :thumbsup:

track14rg.jpg

stang24zu.jpg

stang561uh.jpg

dsc001080ng.jpg

Last edited:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
holy sweet mother of mecca!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol1:

that is one bad ass fox....I only dream of doing that one day....F*CK IT!!!...someday I will get one of those foxes and swap a terminator engine in it :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
:bowdown: One of my future dreams to put a 03/04 cobra motor into my 89' GT. Love the swap and awesome pics :rockon:

Ok, what are the numbers and times :burnout:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
i've said it before and i'll say it again. you have my absolute favorite car in the world! VERY nice work.

Pussy_Liquor

...Your Honda Sux
Established Member
jdl1000 said:
I'm going to be repainting my car soon, I'd like to get some idea's. I'll start off with pics of mine. :thumbsup:
I've got an idea, leave it black and give it to me! J/K Beautiful car man :beer:

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
jdl1000 said:
I'm probably going leave it black. Just getting idea's...

i remember seeing a color somewhere on a car.....it was called black cherry metalic or something.... it looked black but when ucame up close you can faintly see red metallic. it looked AMAZING. one of the nicest paint colors i have ever seen on a car and im extremely picky but love clean cars like yours. just an idea.

sayno2rice

Established Member
I absolutely love your car and i say keep it black and keep the '03 cobra wheels on it. Just out of curiosity... What color is the interior???? If you say black i think i'll need some tissues.

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Damn! beautiful foxes!!!! Here's mine (she needs some detailing and other minor work done but this is how she looks now:
Left.jpg

LeftRear.jpg

jdl1000, keep it black!! Also what exhaust does it have? I have dumps on mine but I want to change it so it comes out the back from under the rear bumper (I do have a 302 though). hhhmmmm I like the way those bullits look on that silver notch, and that teal/green one looks very nice too :beer:

jdl1000

Established Member
sayno2rice said:
I absolutely love your car and i say keep it black and keep the '03 cobra wheels on it. Just out of curiosity... What color is the interior???? If you say black i think i'll need some tissues.

Yes my car has Black interior. :)

stang67sw.jpg

stang78zr.jpg

stang86fn.jpg

jdl1000

Established Member
ScrpnVNM-- I went with BBK H-pipe, Hooker Aero chamber mufflers and 2.5inch tailpipes.. The aero chamber mufflers sound great with the cobra motor.

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
jdl1000 said:
ScrpnVNM-- I went with BBK H-pipe, Hooker Aero chamber mufflers and 2.5inch tailpipes.. The aero chamber mufflers sound great with the cobra motor.

cool, thanks! :thumbsup: nice car, btw... very clean. I forgot to mention that ^^^ :bash:

jdl1000

Established Member
03SVTKID said:
IMO the black paint you have on now looks awesome :beer:.....I wouldnt change it

The paint on the car looks great in pics but the clear is starting to pit in some places. I bought Mercedes black paint for the car. Thats most likely what I'm going to paint it with. I just wanted to see everyone elses notches. :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread