Post pics of aftermarket grills on your truck??

MILIGHTNING

Established Member
I am looking to buy the lower and upper grill for my silver lightning. Just wondering if anybody has any pics of them they can post for me. Thanks.... Is sounds like ebay is the best place to buy right???

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Everybody seems to like those Saleen style graphics he has. I think Wyte should have them made in a few colors and give them to some of us:)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Everybody seems to like those Saleen style graphics he has. I think Wyte should have them made in a few colors and give them to some of us:)

Damn good idea. What do you say Wyte? :beer:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
sure!! i tell ya, here locally, when out cruis'n around, i get a lot of comments on them! If some one is really interested, i can have them made in any color. a full saleen set is $100.00. that includes that saleen windshield banner also. The guy that did mine lives here locally, but thats no problem.
i know i have a thread in here somewhere that has pics of them. moderator, if you could post a link in here...i think i called it "what do you think"....i'll post the gallery link just in case.

MILIGHTNING

Established Member
Your trucks look great. Where is the best place to buy the skull grills besides ebay?? Thanks for all the help

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
hey wyte your bumper is off a little
little low on the right side:-D
just bustin your chops, yeah i like the graphics too but if you could photoshop your truck to red so i could get a better idea;-) ;-) that would be cool

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
wyte thanks man i appreciate it if i like il be dropin you a pm to make an order:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread