Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
Not my pics, but we got a "small" cruise in this past weekend.
juqUSEd.jpg

FkNXA4i.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Should be in the low 3700lbs soon with the Aerospace brakes I have coming. :D

I need to take all the extra crap out of my car and see where it is...hell I bet that spare doesnt even hold air after 13 years.

What kinda power is that thing making these days? I don't follow the lightning stuff as close as I used to after selling mine

s|ck

Established Member
I need to take all the extra crap out of my car and see where it is...hell I bet that spare doesnt even hold air after 13 years.

What kinda power is that thing making these days? I don't follow the lightning stuff as close as I used to after selling mine
It was street tuned by Eric Korn but I'd say close to 600rwhp with the 2.3KB, Built Motor, Built A1 Trans, 3" Bassani Comp R, ect.

Those Mach's should be pretty light, 3500lbs or so from the factory?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It was street tuned by Eric Korn but I'd say close to 600rwhp with the 2.3KB, Built Motor, Built A1 Trans, 3" Bassani Comp R, ect.

Those Mach's should be pretty light, 3500lbs or so from the factory?

nice, that truck at that weight will hurt some feelings for sure

I think so, I wanna say last time I put it on the scale at work it was in the 3700s. That may have been a full tank but also the subs, amps, spare, jack, roadside tool kit and all the procharger crap hanging off the nose. If it's nice out this Saturday morning maybe I'll ditch all that crap and scale it again.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Thanks! She's got a 510hp/1850tq 12.9. Automated Eaton Fuller 13 speed which is nice until you get stuck, then you're cursing the automated trans. I usually run it in manual mode because the shifts aren't appropriate for the 40+ton I'm usually pulling. I'm permitted for 117,000. She'll be breaking in for about the next 50,000 miles so compared to my old truck she feels gutless right now. I've been running these trucks for 3 years now and they don't go down much even as hard as we push them.... I'm a fan.

@Sonic605hp
Great looking truck!
- Specs?
- Are all new trucks automatics?

Users who are viewing this thread