Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Never_Enough

Established Member
Looking plain again ready for sale
IMG_20180501_152547_540.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The new whippp... 2018 Mustang GT in Kona Blue. 400a with performance package, 10R80, smart and safe package. Just got it tinted today but this was the other day, first non driveway picture from the phone.View attachment 1484222

Nice. I too just purchased an 18' 10R80 w/3.55's and what a difference coming from a 6R80 with 3.15's.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! I don't know how you guys do it up there putting your toys away for 1/2 the year! Enjoy it and lay some rubber. :)
Thanks bro!
Yeah,......it sucks with the winters. I plan on moving when I retire. I HATE winter in New England and I HATE putting the car away for that amount of time.
How's the new machine treating ya?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thanks bro!
Yeah,......it sucks with the winters. I plan on moving when I retire. I HATE winter in New England and I HATE putting the car away for that amount of time.
How's the new machine treating ya?

The 10spd auto with 3.55's is awesome. Every shift is about a 1k rpm drop keeping you right where you want to be in the power. She goes in for coilovers and adjustable struts next week, new tires getting mounted on the F14's, resonator delete ordered, and waiting on cervini grills to come in as well. Going to look very similar but I love driving it compared to the the long gears of my 6R80 with 3.15 rear gear.

Users who are viewing this thread