Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Nice SVT you got there Zyborg
Not sure what color it is but looks good in black and white

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Just left the car wash
52febc8f45ba163aaed06ff35146526d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Thanks. There is an old thread here somewhere that covers the conversion that was done to it
If you get a minute, send me the link to the thread. I'd love to read it. There are days I think I'd trade my Terminator for a Fox Coupe done right.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
These were taken last month on U.S. 129 (Tail of the Dragon). What a fun stretch of road! I had just installed a new set of custom Bilsteins on all 4 corners and a set of Johnny O'Connell sways front & rear. The car cornered so flat you can hardly tell we were even moving...

U.M.

image.jpg
I drove the Tail in my brother inlaws C6Z07 a couple years ago.. We were hitting 1g plus on the g-meter so easily. Was fun time as a driver... As a passenger, we both would get a little car sick...lol

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Looks really good Jeff!
Good choice on caliper color too. Breaking the mold from the red ones.

That was the exact idea. But now I am wondering what they would look like in Ford Blue...hmmm....

This is the car that made me go yellow though..

Porsche-911-GT3-RS-1.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Not too bad for an ol' s550. Any close ups of the rear brakes?

I don't think I got any. They are just the standard single piston PP brakes for now. Just yellow. Nothing too fancy. I eventually want the GT350 rear assembly, but I will need to work out the bias issue if they work too well...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think I got any. They are just the standard single piston PP brakes for now. Just yellow. Nothing too fancy. I eventually want the GT350 rear assembly, but I will need to work out the bias issue if they work too well...

You should take a couple and PM them to me. I have been thinking of doing the same and want ti see the quality of the pieces. If you arent too busy, of course.

I have been debating between yellow, blue or red. Not sure why Ford did black on my front 6 piston Brembos and then cheaped out on the single piston rears.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Sorry for the fact that they are pretty dirty right now.

20171019_112420-1612x1209.jpg

20171019_112433-1612x1209.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread