Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Michael Plackis

Established Member
This is one mean GT and I am gonna do the same swap just searching for a good donor and the best deal.. gonna pull everything I can from the car

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It’s a whole lotta fun but if you’re planning to build the block and such it gets very expensive very fast. I spent enough to just buy a cobra. I do wish you the best of luck with it thought. 100% worth it

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
I'm not gonna do a build... just gonna go with a low mile terminator swap and maybe do little things.. maybe pulley swap idk... good tune and bam it be a lot quicker than a modded 2v... the motor that's in it now has low miles and a 100shot... it's fast for what it is good shifter and gears and an SCT tuner Mach 1 suspension swap with sportlines
And a few other things

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
I can pull several cars the way it is but the newer stuff like coyotes and 1LE and SS obviously not...

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
ba7a45ad9921533d5e871d201f2ef639.jpg

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Tint on top of that silver cobra would be perfect... silver with tint always looks great

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member

This car reminds me of my 88 GT... I believe the title said GT Cobra lmao... I don't know why some fox titles said that because they were not cobras, but anyway I loved that car, had a strong build with GT40 heads big cam and was just built really strong was a NA car but was a monster

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Just finished rebuilding the entire front end of the black car today, as well as Hawk pads and centric carbon pro rotors all around. Going to call the dealer tomorrow and schedule an alignment.

First time out of the garage in a month. I ended up trimming 1/2 a coil off which dropped the car an inch, looks great but I'm pretty sure my one season old winter tires won't fit up front.

DSC_8309-X3.jpg

DSC_8311-X3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread