Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Here's one from a few weeks ago

d4fe543d0ce2a1354dcb5b4b2a40caff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ohio Snake

Established Member
I'm talking about it being on the 03-04 cobra.

Im fairly certain that pic is of a '99 Cobra with a 2001 bumper. The taillights are of the '99 model year. The Electric Green looks much better "in person" than the photo. It would look good on any SN95 body style cobra including the 03/04. Personally, I'd like to see the 1996 mystic paint on a terminator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trxcobra

Established Member
That is a factory 99/01 color. Emerald Green

Im fairly certain that pic is of a '99 Cobra with a 2001 bumper. The taillights are of the '99 model year. The Electric Green looks much better "in person" than the photo. It would look good on any SN95 body style cobra including the 03/04. Personally, I'd like to see the 1996 mystic paint on a terminator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words guys. Correct, it is Electric Green '99 cobra (terminator rear bumper).

@trxcobra

details on the supra??

It's an '95 original TT targa, 84k miles with some basic mods. Unopened long block, 61mm single turbo, FMIC, 725cc injectors, built a340e trans with 3500 stall. Still on the stock ECU and makes a little under 500whp on pump fuel.
IMG_8319.JPG

Zemedici

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys. Correct, it is Electric Green '99 cobra (terminator rear bumper).

It's an '95 original TT targa, 84k miles with some basic mods. Unopened long block, 61mm single turbo, FMIC, 725cc injectors, built a340e trans with 3500 stall. Still on the stock ECU and makes a little under 500whp on pump fuel.
View attachment 80786

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! How much boost? Any more plans for it?

The holy grail, a TT Targa car....very jealous. Beautiful car.

trxcobra

Established Member
Awesome!!!!!!!!!! How much boost? Any more plans for it?

The holy grail, a TT Targa car....very jealous. Beautiful car.

Thank you!! It is only running 16psi - eventually I would like to go ProEFI and crank it up a bit more (maybe on e85), but for now it is a fun/reliable setup. I have no plans of chasing 1000hp and would rather keep this one somewhat mild.

Prior to this car, I had a fully built red 6spd making ~740whp on pump/meth. That car was awesome, but not nearly as clean as this one and had some questionable history. I miss the power but prefer having one that hasn't been totally molested haha (also helps resale value!)

Users who are viewing this thread