Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
For the GT500 recaros I spent $2800 including shipping, I'm sure you can find some regular recaros for around $1500 but if you want the ones from a GT500 you're gonna pay a premium
Worth the extra, for sure, they look great...i couldn’t tell what car they came from, so I’m glad you mentioned it. I want to throw a set of 350 recaros in a fox one day, i loved those seats!

chagan02

Established Member
Worth the extra, for sure, they look great...i couldn’t tell what car they came from, so I’m glad you mentioned it. I want to throw a set of 350 recaros in a fox one day, i loved those seats!

Yeah I actually always liked the cloth Boss 302 (13-14) ones. I’d consider those if I could get em cheaper since they aren’t leather. I’d prefer leather but I could use that money in other places. Just not a fan of the base GT cloth front seats.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

351stang

Beast ZL1
Established Member
New 1LE front aero and Anderson Composites carbon fiber 1LE spoiler.
DSC02767 small.JPG

DSC02728 small.JPG

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
For the GT500 recaros I spent $2800 including shipping, I'm sure you can find some regular recaros for around $1500 but if you want the ones from a GT500 you're gonna pay a premium

Dude where did u find them for that cheap? and those look really clean. I have been looking for a set forever now. I have a GT500 but without the recaros and want them so bad. If you ever sell let me know I can come pick up I'm in Northern VA. Shit id give you my non recaros and money to mine a white stripe tho.

nowak98

Established Member
Dude where did u find them for that cheap? and those look really clean. I have been looking for a set forever now. I have a GT500 but without the recaros and want them so bad. If you ever sell let me know I can come pick up I'm in Northern VA. Shit id give you my non recaros and money to mine a white stripe tho.
I got lucky, as soon as I saw them I jumped on them. I doubt I'll sell them anytime soon but if I do I'll be sure to let you know

Recon

Established Member
I never thought I'd drive a green car until I found my Cobra for $3500. Now it's my favorite color mustang

That’s impressive. I bought my Mach for 3 grand and it’s no where near as nice as that Cobra. 00R is #1 New Edge for then it’s an EG Cobra with Tan interior. Something about that green...

Pick your poison.

nowak98

Established Member
That’s impressive. I bought my Mach for 3 grand and it’s no where near as nice as that Cobra. 00R is #1 New Edge for then it’s an EG Cobra with Tan interior. Something about that green...

Pick your poison.
Mine has the tan interior but I started swapping to the dark charcoal to match the seats better

Users who are viewing this thread