Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Dusten

Established Member
Did you have a M5 or a different e39?

Honestly my M5 has annoyed me a lot less than my mustang, which is part of the reason the mustang is parked in PA in winter storage and the M5 is at home in winter "storage". I don't have panel gaps or driveline vibes like I do in the mustang and they honestly offer very comparable straight line performance with the m5 having a lot more low end grunt and an overall higher top speed (186 vs 167).

But I have a thick binder of invoices and service history from this cars past so I know these things aren't Honda reliable. I've had good luck with mine so far at least.

It's supposed to be 55 on new years day so I'll probably take it out again just because.

View attachment 1540112

I had a lowly 540i m6.

I had a 97 that just had a lot of hidden issues when I bought it.

As I said, I loved driving it. I had a bad experience. The e39 m5 is a great looking car.

Little shop burn out in the lightning

5f35e0eedbba14df8d315dfbb415fef6.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I had a lowly 540i m6.

I had a 97 that just had a lot of hidden issues when I bought it.

As I said, I loved driving it. I had a bad experience. The e39 m5 is a great looking car.

That's understandable, the 540i's are about as maintenance heavy if not even more so than the m5's. Trust me I'm not so delusional to think these cars don't require some dollars thrown at them. I'm just not a very rational thinking person.

CWO AMMO-TECH

Established Member
A pic after installing my powdercoated Rims, in Cherry Illusion. Car just underwent some more mods I did including rear window louver, TB, pulley, JLT and tune along with exhaust work and Billet-tech fender Badges and some other supporting improvements under the hood. Used my Daughters big heated Garage.

Attachments

• 20181117_153120.jpg
    20181117_153120.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 135

Users who are viewing this thread