Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
It took more nitrous than expected to kill it. Time to decide on a new setup.
d0ee5cbe17f8c35ea82d05aa2358b678.jpg

Last edited:

termcobra281

Established Member
Yea its carbon driven I just got it on the car last week, I've had problem posting pics... smoked tail lights are on the way also, and thank you I will see if I can post another one

termcobra281

Established Member
Still more work to go but I got dark stars and I have coil overs from mm so I just need to drop
20181005_232850.jpg
her some more and do a few more goodies

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
But but, you should lift it and do 22x12 :D

Why no lift?

I've thought about it, but I really enjoy the simplicity and size of a 1500 with just a level. If I had a diesel; I'd more than likely have a 4-6" on it. My mileage went down enough with just the 33's, let alone adding another 4-6" of lift, bigger wheels and tires too LOL.

Zemedici

Established Member
I've thought about it, but I really enjoy the simplicity and size of a 1500 with just a level. If I had a diesel; I'd more than likely have a 4-6" on it. My mileage went down enough with just the 33's, let alone adding another 4-6" of lift, bigger wheels and tires too LOL.

11.4 mpg baby ;)

3.5 Ecoboost lololol

6" Fabtech with 22x12 Forces, 35" Nittos

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
11.4 mpg baby ;)

3.5 Ecoboost lololol

6" Fabtech with 22x12 Forces, 35" Nittos

My God that is awful lol. On my drive to work, it's about 30 miles interstate then 20-25 miles regular roads on way. I would be at 21-22 when it was stock. I'm at about 17-18 now lol. I can feel a hell of a difference in how much heavier these tires are than the stock ones.

Zemedici

Established Member
My God that is awful lol. On my drive to work, it's about 30 miles interstate then 20-25 miles regular roads on way. I would be at 21-22 when it was stock. I'm at about 17-18 now lol. I can feel a hell of a difference in how much heavier these tires are than the stock ones.

My rides about 20 miles straight interstate one way, but i go 80....mileage tanks lolol

These ****ing Forces weigh an arm and a leg, 35s ain’t light either lolol. Need to upgrade the brakes now, like stopping a runaway semi. :D

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
My rides about 20 miles straight interstate one way, but i go 80....mileage tanks lolol

These ****ing Forces weigh an arm and a leg, 35s ain’t light either lolol. Need to upgrade the brakes now, like stopping a runaway semi. :D

I always wondered how Forces were with weight. Noted lol. I guarantee it's a bitch to stop that thing now LOL. I'm about 80 on the interstate too; I don't putt around much lol

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I don't know who the person in the Nissan is, but all 6 Mustangs are from the Northern Virginia Mustang Club, we all know each other and got to be in the same picture together... out lap at Summit Point under yellow.

All%20Of%20Us.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

I was going 107 mph at the top of the hill and taking this turn at 85 mph.

IMG_8004.jpg

IMG_8008.jpg

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
So what are your thoughts now?
To be honest, I smiled the whole way home. I'm beginning to feel less of a traitor as each day goes by lol.

I feel like I got more for my money with this car already, and it's nice to have torque in the low end, this thing is just rowdy.

When you look at it you kinda go 'gosh this could be a little over the top', then you get in and feel the power and multimatic ride and realize it probably is a little much, unapologetic if you will...then you smile because it feels like you're getting away with something.

I have a lot of learning to do.

Zemedici

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread