Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

blk02edge

Established Member
My disposable camera of the car world. Ive built absolutely everything myself which im fairly proud of as Im not a mechanic by trade. Building it for our GTU class at our local track.
20180822_200255.jpg

20180805_124542.jpg

How I got it 2 months ago
received_10157452460431978.jpg

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

331 LX

Established Member
Where is this happening? I havent seen him post in forever. And who TF is depwraith??

I'm pretty certain it was in the thread that he papered a deal and then backed out after some shenanigans played by the dealer (which seemed a bit far fetched). I think people were just getting tired of the dude saying he's gonna buy hellcats and sh1t but nothing ever happens. I could be wrong, I've just now recently became a member that posts daily. Guy never did anything to me but I could see why people would get tired of it. haha

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm pretty certain it was in the thread that he papered a deal and then backed out after some shenanigans played by the dealer (which seemed a bit far fetched). I think people were just getting tired of the dude saying he's gonna buy hellcats and sh1t but nothing ever happens. I could be wrong, I've just now recently became a member that posts daily. Guy never did anything to me but I could see why people would get tired of it. haha

Guy asked me for a HC reference

Never called my reference

Always posting up bullshit WTB ads for junk ass cars or used parts

And he’s a grown man that mods a Miata. He needs some help. Hahahahaha

blk02edge

Established Member
Guy asked me for a HC reference

Never called my reference

Always posting up bullshit WTB ads for junk ass cars or used parts

And he’s a grown man that mods a Miata. He needs some help. Hahahahaha
Not everyone can be bolting pulleys on hellcats level of cool... :p

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Is there a Fox body build thread authored by Tob that I missed?

There isn't. I assumed that there was little interest anymore in Fox body stuff. I'll be honest, after owning a GT500 and then GT350 I struggle with going back(wards). But with the new GT500 taking forever to come out I just wanted to minimize the rust formations in my tool chest.:)

I have been taking photos of progress so I could always put something together. I'm not shooting for a velvet roped show car but rather just something I can beat up on the street or track if I liked and not worry about any parking lot incidents. The effort has been dubbed "Project IDGAF" and rightly so. I'm doing it my way with little care for trends that would make it IG fodder.

A

Users who are viewing this thread