Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

blumach04

359bf6d9cd6aad038779f417e12d50c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
I just got this as my other dd. It will probably turn into a nightmare reliability wise but I couldn't resist those lines..... lol

Attachments

• 20170324_093822-2656x1494.jpg
    20170324_093822-2656x1494.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 211

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
image.png
Yesterday was a busy day as I installed some 275's in back, Borla S-type axle backs, custom valved Koni yellow coil-overs up front with 450 lb springs and Vorshlag camber plates, Koni coil-overs in back with 250 lb springs, BMR watts, LCA's, and LCA relo brackets. Stance is perfect for PA roads, wheel hop is completely gone, brake dive is non-existent, handling is amazing, and ride quality is much improved over stock.

And my god the S-types are the perfect sound for me. Zero drone, quiet on the highway, no popping, no rasp...just a deep burble at idle and cruise with a beautifully angry growl at WOT. I probably won't use my radio much anymore. :)

Ohio Snake

Established Member
View attachment 86121 Yesterday was a busy day as I installed some 275's in back, Borla S-type axle backs, custom valved Koni yellow coil-overs up front with 450 lb springs and Vorshlag camber plates, Koni coil-overs in back with 250 lb springs, BMR watts, LCA's, and LCA relo brackets. Stance is perfect for PA roads, wheel hop is completely gone, brake dive is non-existent, handling is amazing, and ride quality is much improved over stock.

And my god the S-types are the perfect sound for me. Zero drone, quiet on the highway, no popping, no rasp...just a deep burble at idle and cruise with a beautifully angry growl at WOT. I probably won't use my radio much anymore. :)

The Borla S-Type sounds great now and gets better over time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread