Post one newer pic of your 99/01 Cobra (EVERYONE!!!)

Let's get a poll going...?

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • Thread

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
thanks guys... cant even tell you the hours, blood, swear and tears i have put into this car. Def my fav stang so far.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Ah nice! Yeah, once you get a DSLR you'll wonder how you ever made due with a P&S. I got my old Cannon PS out on Christmas to take a video, and snapped a couple pictures with it and was like wtf, how did I ever use this thing for photoshoots?

I am the same way, I only pull mine out for videos. It's funny when I go through old photoshoots taken with the p&s, the pics look like crap!

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
"in hibernation pic"

2011-01-04_190845.gif

IMG00861-20100315-2310.jpg

crappy cell phone pic (dont have any new good pics with the prostars) :nonono:

IMG00404-20101031-1555.gif

trackday1.jpg

P6170015-1.jpg

sickphotoshop3.jpg

IMG00150-20100718-1803.gif

Looking awesome like always qwik01cobra :coolman:

clc44

Established Member
thanks guys... cant even tell you the hours, blood, swear and tears i have put into this car. Def my fav stang so far.

What are the specs on your pro stars? Also any modifications for them to fit, like spacers grinding? I'm considering getting some for my MACH 1. I DD my car, would you so they are OK to DD? Thanks man, one last question... What springs do you have? I love the stance of your Cobra. Keep up the good work!

yeller1

Established Member
Here's my recent changes. Roush facia, VIS cf hood, 38% window tint, 2 tone paint scheme and wingless
newpaint8.jpg

mewpaint9.jpg

newpaint4.jpg

newpaint6.jpg

newpaint12.jpg

Last edited:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
What are the specs on your pro stars? Also any modifications for them to fit, like spacers grinding? I'm considering getting some for my MACH 1. I DD my car, would you so they are OK to DD? Thanks man, one last question... What springs do you have? I love the stance of your Cobra. Keep up the good work!

cant remember the back spacing on the fronts but 1-1/4" of spacing and a lot of grinding. Wish I wouldnt have but didnt want to give up the stock 13" cobra brakes. I'm pretty sure if you get 15x3.5 w/1-3/4 back spacing for the fronts you can clear the front 13" brakes with a 1" spacer. (someone can correct me if im wrong) I know mine werent the right backspacing but i made them work.

The rears are 15x8 w/6.5 b/s i believe. 28" tall tires out back. No modifying for the rears. Car drives great with them on and I would DD them with a M/T et street. I have fox body 4 cylinder front springs (no coils cut) and 96' GT rear springs with 1 coil cut off them. Stance looks like it did with my eibach sportlines but launches like a son of a bitch lol Thanks for the compliment

clc44

Established Member
Ok, do the fronts stick out a bit with the spacer? I am trying to find some springs that give me a good look but ride OK. I cut 1 full coil off of my MACH springs. Looks great, a touch to low in the front. Which aftermarket springs would you recommend? I'm thinking Eibach Pro kit or H&R Sports. Not sure the race springs will drop it enough. I want it to be OK for the track but take corners well.

Bad99SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Why not run 17" fronts? 17x4.5 with 2.25" backspace will tuck it under and you won't have to do a thing but bolt them on.

Mach3-1.jpg

Mach1-1.jpg

That is exactyl what i want! I just dont wanna have to grind anything in the rear since i am keeping the IRS...i cant really find anyone who sells the right wheel for the back to clear the irs stuf....sucks...but i am gonna keep trying. awsome mach also!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
those 03/04 wheels look great ninty9cobra.

txblackmach1

StockR
Established Member
well since the last time i posted pics i have added cobra r hood and rear 03 bumper black housing lights with hids(6k)
at the time i am saving some coins for some new wheels..or at least get some spacers...the rear looks to small

101_0771.jpg

101_0773.jpg

101_0780.jpg

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
no picture but here is a video
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVodsai-Mxw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Procharged 2001 Mustang Cobra R[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread