Post one newer pic of your 99/01 Cobra (EVERYONE!!!)

Let's get a poll going...?

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • Thread

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
106copy24copy2.jpg
124copy1024sizecopy2cop.jpg

Wicked looking Cobra:rockon:

wma8706

Established Member
I love your 01 WMA. Any track times with the nitrous? Also how much are you spraying?

Thanks! Many years ago the original motor had 150 shot, tune, minor weight reduction, bolt-ons, sticky tires and 4.30 gears was capable of runing high 11's at 118 if you can get traction and avoid wheel hop. The car is much tammer today. Seats back in, spare back in, stock pulley back on and nitrous DC'd. I would love to get a built motor with turbos for it but the smog laws and strict traffic rules here in southern Cali makes it a pain to deal with!

Sny714

Established Member
I would love to get a built motor with turbos for it but the smog laws and strict traffic rules here in southern Cali makes it a pain to deal with!

Thats funny you mention that because I was talking to my gfs father who just moved to Southern CA about me maybe running into problems if I ever moved over there and brought my 01. I wasnt sure what the laws were but I know smog is strict.

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
Thats funny you mention that because I was talking to my gfs father who just moved to Southern CA about me maybe running into problems if I ever moved over there and brought my 01. I wasnt sure what the laws were but I know smog is strict.

Super strict were I live. Tinted windows, loud exhaust, no front license plate.. Ticket Ticket Ticket

Jamie R.

Established Member
Wma that is just BA looking, great looking cobra!!!!!!!!! Did you get original saleen stuff or aftermarket? I ask because I had a real saleen 281 wing and the fit/finish of it was horrible so I sold it.

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
HPT012.jpg

00 GT but it has the heart, rear end and front bumper of a 99/01 cobra. Plus its taking the beating that my 99 Cobra would otherwise be taking so it can stay looking pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread