Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard I have some heavy hitters coming up to the 'D'....
Time to polish under the hood, get that Detroit gap sauce in and get her all dialed in....;)
20230604_151043.jpg

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Since she’s only got 4K miles I imagine you don’t drive it often. What’s the daily driver for you?
Well.....I got rid of the CTS V coupe. Sporting my 2022 transit XL (Work/Company Van) right now till I put in my order this fall for a brand new 2023 F150 or 250. Not sure what I'm going with yet to tow the SS around to car events and shows. I'm retiring from Ford motor in 4 years my plan is to go around the country to car show/events and hopefully get a chance to personally meet some of you guys and actually track and enjoy the car. The car is going to go thru a complete upgrade soon.

16859103065912250428039245592493.jpg

LS WUT

Established Member
Well.....I got rid of the CTS V coupe. Sporting my 2022 transit XL (Work/Company Van) right now till I put in my order this fall for a brand new 2023 F150 or 250. Not sure what I'm going with yet to tow the SS around to car events and shows. I'm retiring from Ford motor in 4 years my plan is to go around the country to car show/events and hopefully get a chance to personally meet some of you guys and actually track and enjoy the car. The car is going to go thru a complete upgrade soon.

View attachment 1796088
That’s awesome man. Congratulations on retirement soon my friend. I remember the CTS-V now that you said that. Sounds like you’ve got a plan to have some good fun when it’s all said and done!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
That’s awesome man. Congratulations on retirement soon my friend. I remember the CTS-V now that you said that. Sounds like you’ve got a plan to have some good fun when it’s all said and done!
Thank you @LS WUT. Yes sir you hit the nail right on the head. I've learned that life is to damn short with no guarantees we will see another day and that every day we open our eyes in the morning we are truly blessed my friend. Its time to get busy living! Plan is build 1200 RWHP SS, tour our beautiful country, race the shit out of it and meet up and have a few laughs with some friends.....that's the plan

Last edited:

LS WUT

Established Member
Finally got the garage my GT500 and Boss 302 live in looking decent. Put down some Race Deck flooring, and installed some better storage cabinets.
Hey man, my buddies building his new house and he wants to do the same stuff to his floor. Can you tell me where you got that stuff at, or did you pay someone to do it?

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Hey man, my buddies building his new house and he wants to do the same stuff to his floor. Can you tell me where you got that stuff at, or did you pay someone to do it?
Same question here- I have a new garage and want a nice floor

noco5.0

Established Member
Bought the tiles from the below company and installed myself. Their flow through tiles are just rebranded Race Deck but they sell it cheaper under their own brand name. The tiles are shipped from the Race Deck factory in Utah. It's pretty easy honestly. I rented a vinyl floor cutter from Home Depot to trim the edge.pieces. It was about 2k all in for my garage which is a little over 600 square feet. Lots of You Tube videos showing the install. Really like how it turned out.

LS WUT

Established Member
Bought the tiles from the below company and installed myself. Their flow through tiles are just rebranded Race Deck but they sell it cheaper under their own brand name. The tiles are shipped from the Race Deck factory in Utah. It's pretty easy honestly. I rented a vinyl floor cutter from Home Depot to trim the edge.pieces. It was about 2k all in for my garage which is a little over 600 square feet. Lots of You Tube videos showing the install. Really like how it turned out.

Thank you sir, I appreciate that. Thanks for sharing.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Such an amazing looking car man.
Thanks man, I always appreciate it
Awesome shot from the driver seat Man.......Ngauge in the vent is another cool option!! Didnt know you had one.....(y) Whatever you decide to do, letting this shelby go is gonna be tuff man. Glad I dont have to make a decision like you might have to make. Either way the way I see it......your in a WIN WIN situation my friend.
Thanks buddy, and yeah I'm tuned by Lund racing so I got lucky and have a Lund nGauge. It makes tuning easy and its nice to monitor IAT2s and knock. And yeah for now she's not going anywhere

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man, I always appreciate it

Thanks buddy, and yeah I'm tuned by Lund racing so I got lucky and have a Lund nGauge. It makes tuning easy and its nice to monitor IAT2s and knock. And yeah for now she's not going anywhere
One the best things I like about the Ngauge is the ability to add 2 analog inputs. I installed a MAP sensor a while back so monitoring or data logging vacuum/Boost is cool! Gonna wire in either a oil pressure or a I/C coolant temp sensor next to have an option to monitor or data log one of those inputs. YES.....im data log nerd......lol.......:geek:

n Gauge resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread