Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

svt662

Established Member
3C5DC530-A464-4830-9EFC-E493EC10FA7E.jpeg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

@svt662 do you recall or have a link to those wheels as far as the backspacing and offset? Shelby has 2 other styles available, all with different specs. Think you have the Venice wheels?

At least I could determine between your specs and what Shelby has now, how to get "your look" as far as the wheels sit

svt662

Established Member
@svt662 do you recall or have a link to those wheels as far as the backspacing and offset? Shelby has 2 other styles available, all with different specs. Think you have the Venice wheels?

At least I could determine between your specs and what Shelby has now, how to get "your look" as far as the wheels sit

Great question but it’s been so long I really don’t remember if you call Shelby America I bet they could tell you.

svt662

Established Member

I hope this will help you.

Attachments

• C1190AB6-31C2-4256-8564-C4542D62CDF8.png
    C1190AB6-31C2-4256-8564-C4542D62CDF8.png
    839.3 KB · Views: 65

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

The wheels on the Shelby Store site all seem to list the off-set, a couple list the back spacing..

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
The wheels on the Shelby Store site all seem to list the off-set, a couple list the back spacing..

Right.
Venice wheel isn't made anymore nor listed; thus my original question. It's a 20x10.5 anyways. So, at this point doesn't matter

I hope this will help you.

It does. Ty for digging into it.

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Man there is just aomsrhjng about silver with blue stripes. My first love of that color combo wax the Viper GTS.
Thanks man. It's technically sterling gray, but I get where you are going with that. And yes that's a badass color combo on the Gen2 GTS vipers.

Users who are viewing this thread