Post 2014 Shelby GT500 PICTURES

sb03cobra

Established Member
2014Shelby4_zps4ef5ad3e.jpg

2014Shelby8_zpsb6d8ede8.jpg

Chance42

Established Member
Yes, please! I'm looking to order a 2014 in the next month or so (unless I decide to go with a c7 ;) ) and the color is the only thing I can't decide 100%. Blue is my favorite color, but doesn't do it for me on the shelby... gray/ black stripes, ruby red/ black, black/black, gray/red... so confused on which to pick lol.

Zeroescence

Established Member
Yes, please! I'm looking to order a 2014 in the next month or so (unless I decide to go with a c7 ;) ) and the color is the only thing I can't decide 100%. Blue is my favorite color, but doesn't do it for me on the shelby... gray/ black stripes, ruby red/ black, black/black, gray/red... so confused on which to pick lol.

My sig pic says it all :)

Last edited:

SteveWK

Established Member
Hell you live in Wichita, the land of wind!

I'd really like to see it in person. MSG me.

Steve

ponygirl06

Established Member

Do what I did and order Sterling Gray with blue stripes. My car has a 4/1 build date and a mid-April ETA. I'll post a few photos when I get it.

dmaxwellh

Established Member
Do what I did and order Sterling Gray with blue stripes. My car has a 4/1 build date and a mid-April ETA. I'll post a few photos when I get it.

I have the same. It was delivered in June 2012. Great color combination, and the drop top rocks! Enjoy...

carguy19

Established Member
I absolutely love the silver guys. And Im not a silver type of guy.

I ended up wanting something with some attitude since this is my second car. So I got grabber with white stripes. ETA April 5th. Pics as soon as it comes in boys.

Chance42

Established Member

I look forward to seeing those pictures, I'm looking at a coupe but that was the color combo I was deadset on at first. Then I saw a gray/black at the local dealership and now I can't make up my damn mind haha.

If my local dealers don't get it together, it's looking more and more like a c7 z51 though. Still waiting on a return call from the sales manager I bought my pickup from a few years ago that had a 56k sticker price, that is back in my hometown an hour away, the local branch of the same dealer wouldn't even give me the time of day when I looked at the gt500 on the floor. I guess being younger with long hair maybe they don't think I can afford it lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

I hate to burst your bubble, but with a 4/1 build date you're looking closer to a mid-May delivery.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My sig pic says it all :)

This is why I hate forums online, this is going to cause people more confusion than you realize. He asked for a picture of a 2014 GT500, and you post what is clearly a 2013 model. Now, if he places an order and it shows up, he'll be disappointed because it's not going to look like the car in your signature.

The nerve of some people.

Also, you didn't think blue worked on 2014 Shelbys? You should check out my signature :)

Chance42

Established Member

Also, you didn't think blue worked on 2014 Shelbys? You should check out my signature :)

While I think the Grabber blue is a nice color, I just don't think it's a color I would prefer over some of the other options (It is a very nice looking car, just an opinion thing). The DIB is very similar to the blue on my F150... which is awesome in the sun, but if there isn't direct light on it... again I think the grays and ruby red look better in that aspect.

All of the color combos look great, its just choosing which one I'll like best and not go "damn I should have ordered that color" in a year or two.

ponygirl06

Established Member
I hate to burst your bubble, but with a 4/1 build date you're looking closer to a mid-May delivery.

Thanks for the warning. My dealer gave me an ETA of mid-April and I'm trying to be optimistic, but not get my hope up too much about their estimate. I've looked at the build delivered thread on Mustang Source and the 2014 thread here and the ETA seems possible. My car club is doing a show at a different Ford dealership for Memorial Day and I really hope the car is here for the show. I'm enjoying each step in the right direction, VIN and build date, Window Sticker with blend date, car built on the blend date. It seems like the transport time varies a lot and Ford can't estimate it accurately. I keep taking telling myself it will be worth it. How much info do the dealers have regarding where the cars are and amended ETAs once they are built?

carguy19

Established Member
My car build date was mid march and its due to arrive april 5th or 6th.

Thats not too long IMHO.

Early April delivery can make it by late april if the car is built and shipped as quick as mine was, as long as you know for a fact that the car is going to be built in early april.

Don't rule it out... start to finish mine is a little over 3 weeks if it comes when they say it will.

Last edited:

dotmpeg

Established Member
My car was built 3-19 and delivered today 4-2. So it took about two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread