Possibly looking to trade

bmoul

Established Member
Hey guys maybe looking to trade or sell depending on what's out there and what kind of offers I get. I have a 1 owner (I'm the second) 2003 10th anniversary cobra. She has 89k miles and is completely bone stock. This car has no body dings at all and only a few rock chips here and there which is expected for a 12 year old car. There is also some fading under the headlights on the front bumper. The only thing I changed is a pair of aftermarket headlights because the factory ones were fogged but I still have the originals. She is a torch red coupe with the red and black interior. Besides very small wear on the drivers side bolster, the interior looks brand new. It is one of only 365 torch red 10th coupes. I have all original Documaents and svt paperwork. Im debating keeping her or maybe trading for a 2011+ GT depending on what's out there. The car is located in Nebraska. If your interested you can text me at 308-390-1540 thanks

ramrod18

Established Member
you may have better luck getting rid of the car in the section for older mustangs, may be missing some possible customers in the wrong spot

bmoul

Established Member
I know...its posted in the terminator section as well...just wanted to see if any trade interest

Users who are viewing this thread