Possible Trade (NC): My 04 Cobra for a PRISTINE 94-98

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
First I want to say I am CONSIDERING this, not sure I want to do it. My car is paid for, not a DD, is stored less than 1/2 mile from my house in a 10x20 unit and is well taken care of. Details here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...4-silver-vert-32k-miles-sra-few-bolt-ons.html

Ok, so now, what 94-98 Cobra would I be looking for? Here is what I want, and there is NO exception on any of these, so please save both of us some time:

Condition: Pristine. I mean pristine. No accidents, little to no paint work (aftermarket hood, rear bumper, things of that nature ok, no repairs)
Mileage: less than 60,000. Not 60,001 miles. Seriously
Color: No yellow or black, red maybe. Priority given to white, BAP, or Mystic
Mods: Priority given to non boosted or mildly boosted cars. Don't want anything too crazy, but definitely won't shy away from quality mods (exhaust, suspension, intake, tune, minor cosmetics).

Coupe or vert, prefer a coupe but the wife and I both enjoy summer nights with the top down.

Please link me the details in your thread. I am in NC, have my title in hand, and could literally do a transaction at almost any point. I'd like a car worth around $10,000-$12,000 and you give me the $10,000-$8,000 difference. Please link your FS thread/build thread in this thread and then PM me your offer.

Last edited:

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Guys I cannot be any clearer than I have been. My parameters are as strict as can be. No yellow, no black, less than 60k, pristine condition. I appreciate all the offers, but I promise you are wasting your time if you send me a message or inquire about a trade that does not fall within my specifications. Thanks.

cobraman302

Established Member
I will give you a free bump here. My one piece of advice in having over 40 cars in the past 8 years, DO NOT only pay attention to mileage as a indicator of vehicle worth/condition. I have seen and owned 80k+ mileage cars that are in better mechanical condition that a car still under it's 36k mile factory warranty lol. That is a serious piece of advice for you. Mileage is like age, it's just a number. Color and condition should be the two conditions that you shouldn't flex on, if anything.

Nice car btw. Good luck with the trade off.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
@Cobraman302: I understand and I myself have had 11 cars in my 10 years of driving.

@2004Droptop: Thank you sir, but the ad says he's looking for a Jeep. I figured there would be more people within my specifications looking to trade, but I also know that means a person would need the $10,000 in cash since most banks won't loan on an 04 car.

onefst87

Established Member
I was talking to a guy about this one.

It's a 96 vert white with black top and interior. Has a vortech
> charger and springs and that's it. Has 41xxx miles on it. Drives and
> rides normal and would take it anywhere. The only bad things are two
> spots, one one each side of the top but it doesn't leak! And the
> drives seat has some wear but not as bad as other cars. The other
> seats and interior is nice.

"Uriah Parish" <[email protected]>

He was super nice and he sent me pics. I think if he can come up with the cash it would be a good one for you. I really through hard about trading for my lightning but I want a Termi/Vert or something with the same kinda power. You should send him an e-mail and tell him T.J.(with the lightning) sent you.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
I was talking to a guy about this one.

It's a 96 vert white with black top and interior. Has a vortech
> charger and springs and that's it. Has 41xxx miles on it. Drives and
> rides normal and would take it anywhere. The only bad things are two
> spots, one one each side of the top but it doesn't leak! And the
> drives seat has some wear but not as bad as other cars. The other
> seats and interior is nice.

"Uriah Parish" <[email protected]>

He was super nice and he sent me pics. I think if he can come up with the cash it would be a good one for you. I really through hard about trading for my lightning but I want a Termi/Vert or something with the same kinda power. You should send him an e-mail and tell him T.J.(with the lightning) sent you.

I appreciate it! I was looking at his thread and actually ran the Google Map to see how far the drive is! That car looks great.

aloo1

Established Member
too bad you're not into black cobras...i got a 24k 95 all stock and would love a termi....but i totally understand that what you want is what you want. never settle you'll only regret it later.
good luck with the search.
thanks,
alan

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
too bad you're not into black cobras...i got a 24k 95 all stock and would love a termi....but i totally understand that what you want is what you want. never settle you'll only regret it later.
good luck with the search.
thanks,
alan

Yea sorry I am kind of "car racist" :beer: My S2000 was black and I hated it, not my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread