Possible suspension problem (Eibachs /no isos)

SnkBit

Established Member
I was thinking there was a thread started a while back about ground to fender lip measurements. But i cant find it. :shrug:

Anyway, I am currently running Eibach Pro springs without any isolators. My measurements are:
Front: 26"
Rear: 26 1/8"

Does sound a little low for the rear? I am wondering if my springs are sagging a little. They are about 3 years old. But the car site level side to side, whats the chances of both rear springs sagging equally :??: I am debating buying a set of rear isolators to put in, maybe just put the top ones in to give it a little rake. Any suggestions? Or even measurements? (wishful thinking)

Ive looked through the "sweetest stance" thread, but didnt really find what I was looking for.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Can't help you regarding your measurements but Eibach's have been known to sag. You particularly hear about it with the sportlines.

SnkBit

Established Member
Heres a pic of how the car sits right now. Does this look right in comparison to the front? Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, didnt have time to grab my camera. Oh, and ignore the dirt :bash:

4e19c234.gif

Ripn03Cobra

Banned
id throw some iso's in if it were me; it's your car and your preference on how it looks, but the rear is too low compared to the front for my taste

94venomV8

Established Member
I have no isos and sportlines but I have a little bigger tire in the back then you making my car have a little rake. It sicks perfect for me and I will be putting coilovers on this march and will drop the front a little more on mine so the fender is even with the tire all the way around. Watch out speed bumps lol.

SnkBit

Established Member
I have no isos and sportlines but I have a little bigger tire in the back then you making my car have a little rake. It sicks perfect for me and I will be putting coilovers on this march and will drop the front a little more on mine so the fender is even with the tire all the way around. Watch out speed bumps lol.

Can i bother you to measure from the ground to fender? ;-) I know the sportlines are supposed to be a bit lower than the pros, but the main thing i wanna determine is if my rear springs are sagging.

My rear tires are 315/35/17s. What size are you running?

94venomV8

Established Member
I m running 305/35/18 so my tires are a little taller then yours which will make the measurements different but here they are my front fenders are 26" and my rear fenders are 27"

94venomV8

Established Member
yeah maybe, if you want I have poly isos from my car that I would sell you. I have all 4 that I took off my car. they raised it like 1/2" in front and about 5/8" in back.

Users who are viewing this thread