Possible Short Run -Magnaflow exhaust with 4" tips

CobraRLC

Established Member
I have contacted Magnaflow about building thier cat-back for our T3 with the 4" tips today. They replied back and said "that if
I could get some people together and get him a total # He would see if he can get a short run done".

Please let me know if anyone is interested so that I can get a price for us. I will try and see if we can get a group price on this deal.
:coolman:

PhillyCobra

Established Member
Like a lot of other people, I've had some difficulty in properly aligning the 3.5 inch tips on the Magnaflow catback in our exhaust valance. I wonder whether it might really be a pain with the 4 inch tips. A guy I know with Bassani 4 inch tips is OK, but there's absolutely no clearance with the valance.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Wonder why they just cant throw them on for whoever wants them, they make the 4" tips already. Someone on here has them....

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Give Eric at X-M-P a call, I know he's been in touch with Magnaflow about doing exactly this. (949) 305-6550.

~Berj

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by PhillyCobra
Like a lot of other people, I've had some difficulty in properly aligning the 3.5 inch tips on the Magnaflow catback in our exhaust valance. I wonder whether it might really be a pain with the 4 inch tips. A guy I know with Bassani 4 inch tips is OK, but there's absolutely no clearance with the valance.
Just bend the rods for clearance.

SVT4J

This isn't the autobahn?
Established Member
Don't we all have magnaflow catbacks already? :p

CobraRLC

Established Member
For those of us who have yet to install an exhaust this might be something to consider. Lets all chime in and get a count and find out the price.

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
I'll likely get the Magnaflow X and catbacks with the 4" tips, but not for another 3000 more miles (few months.)

~Berj

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Will this be a 2.5" or 3" catback?
I'll replace my 3" MAC catback when Magnaflow releases one.

Last edited:

CobraRLC

Established Member
At this time we were looking at the 2.5" Catback, but I will mention the request when I speak with them again.

socalcobra03

Established Member
I just ordered the 4 inch tip from Magnaflow. You can get them, I paid $48 a peice. My local shop just got them in, I can take pics if you want.

Gatorac

Established Member
Originally posted by socalcobra03
I just ordered the 4 inch tip from Magnaflow. You can get them, I paid $48 a peice. My local shop just got them in, I can take pics if you want.

Please do.

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
P1020026.jpg

My Bassani 4 inch tips...align perfect...just the right amount of gap by the rear valance. Just awesome. I say they are the perfect size for our cars. They match the openings real nice.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

CobraRLC

Established Member
4" tips really look sharp from any angle. Thanks to everyone for the pics. Is anyone else interested in the Maggies w/ 4" tips????

Users who are viewing this thread