Possible Potential?

03cobroush

Established Member
So here is my nice little conflict. Like most of you here I want more power.
What I have....
Diablo Predator
Stock headers
Straight O/R pipes (no cats)
2.8 motoblue pulley (not installed yet)
$700.. (left to spend... for now)
Besides the tune, What are some bolt-ons I should go with that I can easily install myself, while also staying in my 700 budget.
I was kind of leaning towards a T/B with plen. and Idler puller for more belt wrap.
Feedback is appreciated

- Aj -

Established Member
Intake/catback for power.

Billetflow IRS brace/brake upgrade for durability/safety.

MY DREAM

Established Member
Sell that Moto blue piece of crap and buy a good quality pully (Billetflow or LFP). Custome tune (I recomend Amazoon Racing), Air intake (K&N or JLT), Billetflow IRS brace, and an Idler pully (Billetflow or LFP). The above should run approx $660-$700, pully, brace, idler, intake, Tune. Hope this helps.

James

03cobroush

Established Member
This is going to sound very odd, but can you tell me if this an actual moto blue pulley? The man I baught my predator and pulley from said it was, however all the pics I can find look different from mine. Thanks in advance... again :bowdown:
pulley.JPG

pulley2.JPG

MY DREAM

Established Member
LT1KILLER said:
how did you get your tune done by amazon? dyno day?

He will ask you all the mods you have done to your car then he will email the tune to you. Just to be safe I put it on a dyno afterwards and it's right on. Of course you will need to buy a power adapter and a cable from radio shack to get the tune from your pc to the predator. If you need the part numbers I can get those for you.

James

64comet

Established Member
So why the heck does everyone on here rag on RPMoutlet? Just wondering. Gotten a few things from them with no problems and no others that have also. Just not sure what the problem with them is. Yea some other places may be better, but just not sure the problem there.

Now back to the real topic, get with Amazon and get a tune and then get to a dyno and check/adjust as necessary. Got a tune from them and after a slight adjustment, it was a little rich but safe, got the numbers in my sig. Very happy with them and they are great to deal with.

03cobroush

Established Member
Ok, so when I order my new pulley from billetflow, what size should I go with? I would really like to not have to worry about the lower pulley for right now at least. So would that be possible with their 2.76? Also whos idler pulley would you reccomend, and since they always seem to be around $160 should I just splurge and buy the 4 piece pulley idler kit (255 from billet)?
Ordering the JLT true CIA today!! :rockon:

MY DREAM

Established Member
03cobroush said:
Ok, so when I order my new pulley from billetflow, what size should I go with? I would really like to not have to worry about the lower pulley for right now at least. So would that be possible with their 2.76? Also whos idler pulley would you reccomend, and since they always seem to be around $160 should I just splurge and buy the 4 piece pulley idler kit (255 from billet)?
Ordering the JLT true CIA today!! :rockon:

Yup, you will be ok getting the 2.76 an idler set, you may get a little belt slip. The belt slip can be fixed buy purchasing some CDC belt dreasing (non slip) from an auto parts store, just spray a little on every once in a while. Bulletflow is the best out thier in my opinion. Good luck and happy modding.

James

Users who are viewing this thread