Possible Highly Modified 03 SB Cobra FS

Black99Stage2

Established Member
For Sale: Whippled/Nitrous 03 Sonic Blue Cobra

I am on the fence of whether I should sell my car or not because I just bought a house and I have a Honda that I use as a beater to keep miles of my cobra....I am open to people who offer money and can get picture for them....Other than a couple of minor paint flaws on the outside that I am gonna get fixed before i sell it the car is amazing and runs amazing...I have owned it since day one and have never had any major problems with it...The nitrous system is wired in with the wideband commander and once armed you can have the settings of A/F, Throttle Position, and RPM's be the trigger for when the nitrous is activated...The Nitrous kit has a 75 shot jet in current and I have the 50 and 35 in the bag...I have ran the car with nitrous on the street when testing but have not strapped it to the dyno...The car is nasty fast....I don't beat on the car or drive it like I stole it...Other than my 5 trips to the track and races on the street...the car has been babied

Mods:

Whipple 2.3 Supercharger w/ 3.5 and 3.0 Pulley & Belt Tensioner
JDM Duel Hat Fuel System with upgraded lines that supports up to 900+HP
55# Injectors
MAF Xtender
LFP 4# Lower Pulley System
JLP Fender CAI
Centerforce DF Clutch and TOB
Spec Aluminum Flywheel
Bassani BX Catback and Offroad X Pipe
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Nitto 555R's on the rear
Dynojet Wideband Commander
Dynotune.org Nitrous kit w/pressure gauge and bottle heater
SCT Handheld Tuner with multiple programs with and without nitrous
SOS Dual Gauge pod with Dynojet A/F Gauge and Autometer Lunar Boost Gauge
Brembro Slotted and Drilled front and rear rotors with
EBC Front and Rear Pads

I keep thinking there is other things and will add if I remember

***PICS ARE UP!!!***
engineab4.jpg

frontnb8.jpg

milesuk9.jpg

rearrm7.jpg

seatsju1.jpg

side1fy6.jpg

side2vq2.jpg

switcheslk8.jpg

The pic of the center console are the arming switch and bottle heater for the nitrous kit...I am open to offers because its hard to price a car for someone that is willing to pay extra for the money that has been invested into a car verse a person who doesn't know the price/labor of the mods

Last edited:

Black99Stage2

Established Member
The car is at 45,000 Miles....I am open to taking offers on the price....Blower and 17psi....It should put around 600...it put down 550 on a dyno that was reading low numbers before it was recalibrated...I have never strapped her down with the new tunes i got from James at RWTD for the nitrous and blower combo...But the tunes are very safe because i datalogged them

Black99Stage2

Established Member
The reason I have not set a price yet because I don't know what is considered reasonable for the amount of $ I have put into it....What would be a ballpark figure that would be something people would work with?

99cobradave

Established Member
Black99Stage2 said:
The reason I have not set a price yet because I don't know what is considered reasonable for the amount of $ I have put into it....What would be a ballpark figure that would be something people would work with?

I'll give you $40,000 for it.

Seriously, how much do you want for it, what's the color and do you have any pictures?

Black99Stage2

Established Member
I will have pictures for everyone tomorrow...You guys can make offers on what you would pay for it...I can work from there

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
This isnt E-bay nobodys gonna bid on it. If you want a ball park figure, I would say with the miles and modifications you could probably get around 25-27000 for it.

Users who are viewing this thread