Possible Hellion kit For Sale or Trade anyone is intrested.

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
It truly pains me to even type this....but...As the title states. The Kit is currently bolted up to my brand new built motor in my car, and its sitting within feet of the rollers at my tuners. My car has been down for a year with building the motor and everything else. Im afraid the want and need for the BIG horsepower romance has completly left my veins.:nonono: If anyone would be intrested in this kit its very nice and Im sure it will make huge power for somone who has the time to be patient with it, since yes obviously its a little more involved then just slapping a bigger blower on. Thanks.:rollseyes

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
It truly pains me to even type this....but...As the title states. The Kit is currently bolted up to my brand new built motor in my car, and its sitting within feet of the rollers at my tuners. My car has been down for a year with building the motor and everything else. Im afraid the want and need for the BIG horsepower romance has completly left my veins.:nonono: If anyone would be intrested in this kit its very nice and Im sure it will make huge power for somone who has the time to be patient with it, since yes obviously its a little more involved then just slapping a bigger blower on. Thanks.:rollseyes

Email: [email protected]

Man I cant believe you are selling it!!! :whine: I was looking forward to seeing your car and actually seeing a compound boost setup in person.
I know how you feel tho with things changing. I'm thinking about picking up a used Nissan GTR. A buddy just got one and its so nice.

Best of luck with sale. To all people interested seller is a stand up guy. We traded a few parts a couple months ago.

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Thanks for the Props Man....Im just burnt out, Im probably gonna post the lightning up here sooner or later too. Im really not worried how fast the is anymore (unless I found a Sweet deal on a KB) lol work has been so bizy all I need is my car back to bust some stress off in the little off time I have off from work. Plus... New Hobbies, New Wants, New Needs....The cycle goes on....

scandalous

Established Member
hellion

A couple of weeks back Dainguyen1981 was looking to trade a kb 2.8 kit for a twin turbo setup. Dont know if he still has it. Its on page 2.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Great kit love my car with it. Does have a few things that i didn't like but it was a easy fix. Good luck with sale / trade

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synister500

I'm with stupid
Established Member
Are you interested in a whipple 2.9 with crusher intake, whipple TB, and JLT 127mm CF CAI?

BJ

Users who are viewing this thread