Possible ford meet....

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Now that we are up and rolling in the new shop, wanted to see what people think about doing a Ford meet at the new shop? I did one at my detailing shop in Marietta and we had about 12-15 people show up, which was not bad for a short notice thing. Well, new shop is 5x the size of my old one and can easily accommodate upwards of 100 cars. Wanted to see what people thought about hanging out at the shop for a few hours? We have a perfect lounge area to hang around in, tons of bad ass classic and exotic cars to look at, place to be in the AC and shot the shit and turn on the grill and cook some hamburgers/hot dogs.

Address for this would be....

4991 BU Bowman Dr Suite A100
Buford, GA 30518

Let me know what date works for everyone. I was thinking sometime towards end of June?

Shhhh

Established Member
Now that we are up and rolling in the new shop, wanted to see what people think about doing a Ford meet at the new shop? I did one at my detailing shop in Marietta and we had about 12-15 people show up, which was not bad for a short notice thing. Well, new shop is 5x the size of my old one and can easily accommodate upwards of 100 cars. Wanted to see what people thought about hanging out at the shop for a few hours? We have a perfect lounge area to hang around in, tons of bad ass classic and exotic cars to look at, place to be in the AC and shot the shit and turn on the grill and cook some hamburgers/hot dogs.

Address for this would be....

4991 BU Bowman Dr Suite A100
Buford, GA 30518

Let me know what date works for everyone. I was thinking sometime towards end of June?

I'll be home for the weekend of June 8th. Other then that I'm a no go but it does sound like a great idea :rockon:

mavisky

Established Member
If i can get my car back together and quit getting distracted i would be up for it.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Throw out some dates we would should try for. As I said, June 8th is already taken. This doesnt even have to be in June, it can be around the first or mid July.

Users who are viewing this thread