Possible 10th ann. FS

ALsyr44

Established Member
Hey everyone. My friend is thinking of selling his Cobra and asked me to see what kind of money the car is worth.

Red 2003 10th Anniversary Vert
1,600 Miles

Everything is EXACTLY like it came from the factory. Nothing has ever been changed or modified. Garage kept. Clean title. Never wrecked or flooded.

Pretty much brand new.

What is a good/fair asking price....what would you pay?

He doesnt have internet access right now, so that is why I am posting.

Thanks.

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
just under 30k i'd say...... almost new, its a vert, untouched no mods , very low miles, 10th ann. someone out there wants this car.

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
ooops didnt see it was a Vert. I thought it was a coupe...

A friend of mine picked up a 2003 black 10th annv. Vert here in Socal private seller, 2050 miles for $29,000.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
The right buyer will pay $28,000-$29,000 maybe more depending how clean it is. It's the right color and has the nice 10th aniv. interior. I just got this for $26,000 on here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266228

It only had 4,800 miles and was ultra clean!!!! also had a ton of mods I was going to do .....plus it came with 3 sets of floor mats,extra set of rear rims w slicks mounted, and 3 near new factory tires. Some people will pay a premium for unmodded low mileage....best bet is to put it in autotrader.com! :idea: They charge you $70 dollars to run the add till sold. It runs on 5 online websites and gets printed. I sold my Hummer in 3 days this month!!!! (I never thought I could sell a $40,000++++ car that quick) It sold before it was ever printed to a guy from Florida who never would have seen it in a local paper. :beer:

ALsyr44

Established Member
Thanks for the replies so far. I dont have any pictures, but it is seriously brand new. No paint chips, never seen rain or anything other than sun. He has been thinking about a new Z06 and would have to sell the Cobra to do it.

I have a feeling though he wont sell it for less than 30,000. I think he paid 31 or 32, but that was when they where just comming out. I dont know how he got it that low since they all seemed to have at least a 5K mark up around here.

Do you think the vaule will change with the Shelby's comming out and the possible demise of SVT?

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
ALsyr44 said:
Oh yeah....nice find Philly. How do you like it so far?

LOVE IT!!!!! I didn't realize the car was a vert in your first post....he could get $30,000 Autotrader!!!!!! I got so many calls and e-mails weeks after i sold it!!!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I just picked up a 10th anny coupe with 18k for 27,5. Ofcourse thats a bit high because it was from a dealer but I'd say with only 1600 miles he should be looking for 28 or a little bit better.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I just picked up a 10th anny coupe with 18k for 27,5. Ofcourse thats a bit high because it was from a dealer but I'd say with only 1600 miles he should be looking for 28 or a little bit better.

Agreed.......That color combo is HOT!!!!! Will be a quick sale.

Users who are viewing this thread