Positioned Densecharger In "UP" Position Today

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I took the advice of some posters on this board to move the densecharger to the up position to help erratic idle and hesitations. The procedure was quite simple, and will make cleaning the air filter easier now. The hesitation seems almost non existent now while the idle continues to surge. The idle has much improved, but I can still see the tach slowly move up and down. This is also after I reset the computer by removing negative battery ground. Power increase/loss will be determined as soon as I get my check reburn from JDM. :beer:

OverToad

Established Member
Heheh......so is that a "chip" reburn from JDM, or a "check returned" from JDM? :D

MJChip seems to feel that with his products, we'll be able to further adjust things out regarding the issues that come along with a select few CAI users.
An AutoTap, a laptop, and some time invested, and I'll have an answer to this in a month or so.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
The AFterburner did fix my erratic idle problem. See this post.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Toad's results too.

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
hahah overtoad,,, ya JDM refunded my money and are supposedly giving me a free chip for my problems. I had one of their chips that stalled when the engine was cold

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
COBRyan- did you add a nitrous system to your car? If so, which one? How's it feel? Any comments?

Users who are viewing this thread