Posi Street Ported Eaton w/ 2.76" Pulley

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I purchased this blower from another member here but decided to go a different route so I'm relisting it. This is a Posi "street" port which is different from his regular race ports. It has his usual inlet port work but no outlet work, this equates to roughly a 2-5whp difference between the race port and street port based on what the original seller and Posi has informed me. Included with this is a 2.76" pulley. I'm asking $500 shipped

IMG_1834.gif

IMG_1833.gif

IMG_1832.gif

IMG_1831.gif

IMG_1830.gif

IMG_1835.gif

I have not had a chance to use this blower but it spins freely. Here is a video the previous owner sent me showcasing the blower:

[youtube_browser]DVVgO8NTiHE[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I pm'd you declining your offer of $400 shipped on Jun 29th when it was initially listed for $700. Stock eatons go for roughly $300-350 shipped, I was hoping that a ported one would go for a bit more.

Last edited:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I sold my sullivan ported Eaton for 400 bucks. I think if it was Brians Race Port, it would be worth the 600.

SpittinCobra

Established Member
So what do you deem a fair price for this blower? Id like to get it out of my house but not looking to lose money on it.

I think you should take the 450-500 since you have the injectors with it. I just picked a stocker up with 8k miles on it for 250 shipped, and since this one isnt a port where your gonna pick up 40 rwhp noone is gonna pay that money for 5 hp. sorry man. but glws.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
I think you should take the 450-500 since you have the injectors with it. I just picked a stocker up with 8k miles on it for 250 shipped, and since this one isnt a port where your gonna pick up 40 rwhp noone is gonna pay that money for 5 hp. sorry man. but glws.

I think you might have interpreted the ad incorrectly or I wasn't clear enough. This is a ported blower. The difference between this "street" port and his normal race port is 5whp. To ask 600 for a stock unported blower is rather insane.

SpittinCobra

Established Member
I think you might have interpreted the ad incorrectly or I wasn't clear enough. This is a ported blower. The difference between this "street" port and his normal race port is 5whp. To ask 600 for a stock unported blower is rather insane.

From those pics. That looks like a stock blower with some inlet work. I wouldn't call that a ported blower. I would like to see the dyno sheet from the guy you got it from.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
It's only inlet work done, as stated in the ad. The dyno sheet is actually in the video but I don't have the actual sheet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread