Posi Ported 2007-10 GT500 Supercharger/Plenum

EX1

Established Member
I recently purchased a Whipple so I am selling my ported eaton. It was ported by Brian at Posi Performance and I made over 600rwhp with 90 octane tuning. Expect 30+rwhp and rwtq and lower IAT temps. Blower is in excellent shape and has 3,000 miles on it since the rebuild/porting. Blower is still on the car and I will remove it when I am back home around the 24th. Buying a already ported blower means ZERO downtime for you. Bolt the new one on and sell your old one! Also, the blower already has a 2.6 upper pulley installed!

EDIT: New Price: Ported Blower/plenum, 2.6 upper pulley already installed: $850 SHIPPED

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I just hit "new posts" and saw this.

Good luck with your Whipple and that's an awesome price on your parts!

dukejoh

Established Member
Hey,
I am still to new to PM, but what pulley does this have?? Stock, 2.6? Very interested.
Thanks
Caleb

EX1

Established Member
I just hit "new posts" and saw this.

Good luck with your Whipple and that's an awesome price on your parts!

Thanks, trying to free up some cash for some fuel parts. Thanks again for everything Brian. The blower performed EXTREMELY well. I honestly wouldn't sell it if i wasnt trying to step away from using my nitrous all the time. Main reason why i bought the Whipple. Im wanting to stay all boost.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
PMs replied.

$850 shipped takes it

If you can do $700 shipped I'll take it....A little short on cash, but I want a ported blower...already have the 2.6 pulley and supporting mods. What were your mods along with the ported blower? did you need a aluminum driveshaft?

Or how much if I pick it up?...I live in new orleans, louisiana

Last edited:

EX1

Established Member
If you can do $700 shipped I'll take it....A little short on cash, but I want a ported blower...already have the 2.6 pulley and supporting mods. What were your mods along with the ported blower? did you need a aluminum driveshaft?

Or how much if I pick it up?...I live in new orleans, louisiana

The port alone costs $500, little too big of a hit for me personally. I ran a CJ TB, 2.6 upper, 4# lower pulley, intake, and full exhaust. You can make 620-630rwhp with this combo. I would highly recommend an aluminum driveshaft or your stocker wont last long.

With the time and gas to get here its way more economical to ship it unless you already have a reason to head here.

PM replied.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Dang Cody hook me up with some cash so I can finish my car hahahaha. Can't wait to see some numbers on your ride once it's on.

Users who are viewing this thread