Posi port match L&M Plenum

crazy4life

Established Member
Put my ported blower back on the car last night and took some pics of the port match that Posi did. Really nice work don't you think. :banana::beer::banana:
To bad its snowing like a blizzard right now because I really want to drive it.

Looking into the plenum
DSC_1151.gif

DSC_1153.gif

DSC_1153.gif

With the throttle body attached
DSC_1154.gif

DSC_1155.gif

Job Complete
DSC_1157.gif

Last edited:

crazy4life

Established Member
Looks nice. What are your total mods on the engine. It looks like it is similar to my setup. Are you going to dyno the car?

Hope to dyno the car in the next couple weeks, depends on how busy John is. Mods are in my Sig.

Wish I could butt dyno the car but this is the view from my garage with 12 more hours of snow left to go. :shrug: Gotta move to Florida
DSC_1158.gif

CLK GT500

Established Member
Put my ported blower back on the car last night and took some pics of the port match that Posi did. Really nice work don't you think. :banana::beer::banana:

Looking into the plenum
DSC_1151.gif

DSC_1153.gif

DSC_1153.gif

DSC_1154.gif

DSC_1155.gif

Job Complete
DSC_1157.gif

how long did it take from the time you shipped it off to the time you got it back in your hands? i'm assuming you went ground both ways, so maybe 10 days of this is shipping. been thinking about getting my tvs/L&M pm'd and have been following POSI for some time. also, what did it cost you?

crazy4life

Established Member
how long did it take from the time you shipped it off to the time you got it back in your hands? i'm assuming you went ground both ways, so maybe 10 days of this is shipping. been thinking about getting my tvs/L&M pm'd and have been following POSI for some time. also, what did it cost you?

Shipped it on Tuesday and got it back on Thursday of the following week. Nine days from ship date to return date. Pm Brian and he will give you a quote on the cost because it depends on what you want to have done.

kent1

Established Member
Hope to dyno the car in the next couple weeks, depends on how busy John is. Mods are in my Sig.

Wish I could butt dyno the car but this is the view from my garage with 12 more hours of snow left to go. :shrug: Gotta move to Florida
DSC_1158.gif

All I can is wow for all of that snow! I am glad I live way down South because I really don't like cold weather anymore. Sooner or later it will be gone and you can take it for a spin. You like it...............

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
That's a big reason why I moved away from the snow... hated having to put the toys away for so long.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member

Looking into the plenum
DSC_1151.gif

DSC_1153.gif

DSC_1153.gif

DSC_1154.gif

DSC_1155.gif

Job Complete
DSC_1157.gif

I ended up cutting on the short side inside radius also like I was mentioning on that elboxw.;-) There was some stock there and not it's gone.:lol1:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread