Posi Performance Parts

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
are you guys going to start porting heads? I just blew a motor :( and while its apart im thinking of stepping my combo up....i have a turbo car and have 01 heads...do i port these heads or wait for some 03-04 heads and do a light port on those?

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Do you guys happen to stock a egr delete kit? As in the block off plate for the back of the blower and the cap that screws on to the header? Thanks!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
are you guys going to start porting heads? I just blew a motor :( and while its apart im thinking of stepping my combo up....i have a turbo car and have 01 heads...do i port these heads or wait for some 03-04 heads and do a light port on those?

You can send a pm to Posi about that one. I don't think that will happen though.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
I have a question about how much it will cost to put a new snout on my blower. I had a pulley break apart and do some damage to the snout and the snout seal and now its leaking (see picture). Its a steg stage 6 blower with a torque plate. It has less that 2k on it since its front drive rebuild and upgrade. How much would it be for me to send it to you and have you guys fix it and send it back.

Thanks!

-Dan

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I have a question about how much it will cost to put a new snout on my blower. I had a pulley break apart and do some damage to the snout and the snout seal and now its leaking (see picture). Its a steg stage 6 blower with a torque plate. It has less that 2k on it since its front drive rebuild and upgrade. How much would it be for me to send it to you and have you guys fix it and send it back.

Thanks!

-Dan

did i just see you ask this in our section?

Bugsy C

Established Member
Buying a ported eaton.I don't know who did the work...what would you charge to check it out and service it before I install it???

Users who are viewing this thread