POS Ford ... FTW! haha

Fishdizzle

@DigitalExplor
Established Member
so im out driving home from my girls apartment in my lightning when i see a nice 350z. it had exhaust , nice looking lip on the trunk , lowered , wheels and possibly more done dont know ... so i get up to a light and he is behind me, at the green i give it a lil gas to see if i can get his attention ... he drives up next to me and i think he wants to go .. he rolls down his window and laughs and says " is that a piece of shit ford?" so i laugh and say " hahah yeh its a POS ford!" then we just pace each other for a lil bit at 40ish ... he comes back and yells out " i asked if it was a pos ford and you said yeah .... what a fagget " i just look at him and laugh and ask him if his lil rice rocket was fast ... he then just looks straight ahead and we pace for a lil while longer ... i drop back a lil bit and turn the overdrive off and get up next to his window ( i have no muffler on right now so he could hear the engine pretty good ;-) ) and i just sit there ... then he floors it so i smile at him ( then he hears that its no longer a pos ford hahaah ) ... he gets the jump and i real him in easily and very quickly lol ... as i roll past him i wave to him out my window and wave as i go by , then shut down this was all from around 40 mph - 80/90ish ... i then slow down and he doesnt catch up he just stays a few cars behind me ... thinking to him self lol ... we get the next light and he is forced next to me ... i look at him and laugh and ask him "how he liked getting beat by a pos ford" he just looked away and sped off when it turned green ... hahahahahaha that made my night :banana:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
HAHAHAHAhahah,great story. I wish i could run across tools like this.

Waving out the window is great, i would have been laughing my ass off.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Nice. Its the best feeling to make some ass in his car look like a tool.

Juruense

Banned
Wow you beat a 350Z... The other day an 18 wheeler revved on me. I taught that biotch to respect Fords as well... :bored:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Fishdizzle said:
so im out driving home from my girls apartment in my lightning when i see a nice 350z. it had exhaust , nice looking lip on the trunk , lowered , wheels and possibly more done dont know ... so i get up to a light and he is behind me, at the green i give it a lil gas to see if i can get his attention ... he drives up next to me and i think he wants to go .. he rolls down his window and laughs and says " is that a piece of shit ford?" so i laugh and say " hahah yeh its a POS ford!" then we just pace each other for a lil bit at 40ish ... he comes back and yells out " i asked if it was a pos ford and you said yeah .... what a fagget " i just look at him and laugh and ask him if his lil rice rocket was fast ... he then just looks straight ahead and we pace for a lil while longer ... i drop back a lil bit and turn the overdrive off and get up next to his window ( i have no muffler on right now so he could hear the engine pretty good ;-) ) and i just sit there ... then he floors it so i smile at him ( then he hears that its no longer a pos ford hahaah ) ... he gets the jump and i real him in easily and very quickly lol ... as i roll past him i wave to him out my window and wave as i go by , then shut down this was all from around 40 mph - 80/90ish ... i then slow down and he doesnt catch up he just stays a few cars behind me ... thinking to him self lol ... we get the next light and he is forced next to me ... i look at him and laugh and ask him "how he liked getting beat by a pos ford" he just looked away and sped off when it turned green ... hahahahahaha that made my night :banana:

I guess Nissan doesn't make any POS's either :rollseyes

Good kill in your SVT truck. Guaranteed he will never mention the story to anyone.

jhempstead

Established Member
Kilgore Trout said:
Wow you beat a 350Z... The other day an 18 wheeler revved on me. I taught that biotch to respect Fords as well... :bored:

I will rev on you Killgore, if you would ever come out of that hole your hiding in.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I think some of you are missing the point. I think the point is that the guy was downing ford and he taught him a lesson. So what is was just a 350z, the guy shouldnt been talking crap. Im just glad it wasnt a gm guy this time:-D

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great kill man, and awesome story!:thumbsup:

Kilgore Trout said:

You really need to do something to get that sand out of your vagina.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
i like the part where you made the guy in the Z look like a bitch. (that was just about every part)

It's sad that there are jerkoffs like this in the world, but man it can make life so much fun.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Typical ricer, talks shit about things he does not know because it is not part of his world! Educating these clowns that Domestic cars in their "STOCK" form puts a hurtin on modded rice. It takes these crap boxes a whole lot of boost plus built forged motor with shots of nitrous and weight reductions to make real horse. Stock domestics motors with bolts-on usually are enough even for these modded ones. When will they learn????:cuss:

red9450

Established Member
Kilgore Trout said:

TOOL:lol: Bet you own a 350z, don't you. lol:kaboom: You missed the whole point, or maybe its just another post you feel like talking s***?

And because it was a joke, I know you wouldn't dare drive anything other than you're precious vert.

Users who are viewing this thread