Porter Cable 7334?

SVTContique

I recently got a free Porter Cable 7334 and i wanted to start polishing/detailing my own cars with it. It has no backing plate on it right now so i need to know what i should be getting.

I believe it should be using a 5" pad, where can i get a backing plate
and polishing pads for it? Seems like there is no consistent information out there.

RC-5.0

Established Member
I recently got a free Porter Cable 7334 and i wanted to start polishing/detailing my own cars with it. It has no backing plate on it right now so i need to know what i should be getting.

I believe it should be using a 5" pad, where can i get a backing plate
and polishing pads for it? Seems like there is no consistent information out there.

http://www.autogeek.net/lakecountry.html

I like the Lake Country Products.. I use their pads... Autogeek has a 15% sale through the end of the weekend.
RC

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
Ive always liked lake country's foam pads and recently started using Optimum's microfiber pads as well and love those.

hoamskilet

Established Member
You'd want a 5" plate and then your pads will be 5 1/2". Autogeek carries a ton of supplies but there's lots of good sites out there (autoality, autopia, detailed image, detailers domain, etc....)

92LX302

Established Member
If you are in Canada like me, check Eshine.ca and Autoobessed.ca. The price are really close to US website (Maybe 1$ or 2$ more a bottle) and you'll save on duty.

Users who are viewing this thread