Ported OEM TVS 2300

Nickoli

Established Member
I hear ya but you can buy a new take off TVS for $2000 SC to filter and porting is the best way to max a TVS combo.
I have been debating the mod plan but I think I'm committing to the normal bolt ons now (TB, CAI, 10% lower pulley, headers Hpipe maybe mufflers) then porting TVS with an upper pulley and E85 conversion in spring.
Decisions :)
-J

you should save yourself some time and just go 15% now rather than 10 then adding an upper down the road..

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
On an upper only car 10whp, a maxed out upper lower combo with headers etc maybe 20whp. The 13 tvs is pretty open as is.

fs308

4v noob
Established Member
20 Rwhp isnt bad for the price of a port alone. something to look into. who is a good porter for this blower?

Poppacapp

Established Member
Ummmm yes.

When the blower increases 1-2psi from the port and you increase airflow by 150-200 cfm you need a retune.

But by all means port your blower, dont tune it, and let me know how long it takes to blow up. :nonono:

You won't need a retune for 1-2psi on a 2011- car. You also don't need a retune for offroad pipe if your rear o2's are already turned off... and you don't need a retune for headers.

Users who are viewing this thread