Ported eaton

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
sct 2400 maf or a MAFia, 60# injectors, bap, maybe a new heat exchanger, intake, and an idler, and a good tune

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
I didnt do a MAF, BAP or injectors.. didnt need any of them... every car may be different, but i have a flat A/F that doesnt go above 12.0 so i consider it safe enough and my tuner said my stock MAF would be good to about 530hp.. but i have the usual mods CAI, exhaust, H/E...etc...

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I didnt do a MAF, BAP or injectors.. didnt need any of them... every car may be different, but i have a flat A/F that doesnt go above 12.0 so i consider it safe enough and my tuner said my stock MAF would be good to about 530hp.. but i have the usual mods CAI, exhaust, H/E...etc...

every car is different...before i did injectors my a/f jumped down to 10 then back to 16 with i had my port so my tuner just said play it safe and plus its good to just do it once n leave room for imporvement

03SVTREDFIRE

Established Member
They are all on the wish list.. along with a few other goodies... but i am happy for now... as for the above ?, i would talk to your tuner and see what he says and go from there..

FWT0310th

Established Member
Every car is different. Depending on what is already done, you may not need injectors, BAP, high performance heat exchanger. I ended up needing a BAP to get my A/F in line. As you keep wanting more power, you will eventually need all this stuff. I am at 505rwhp and have not upgraded injectors yet. The rest I have done. It all depends on the tune and what your tuner recommends to get the most power safely. Word of advice...port that blower all the way the 1rst time. These porting stages (I,II,III) are a rediculous waste of money, imo.

RussZTT

Established Member
You dont need any of that for a ported eaton all the stocl stuff will support the mod
That really isn't true. Like almost everyone said, every car is different. Personally I wouldn't keep the stock injectors or the MAF. My maf is at 960 now at only 426rwhp.

To be safe, injectors and mafia or maf.

AzSonicSnake

Slowpiece
Established Member
to be totally safe i did as my tuner suggested and did a bap, 60lb injectors, and a sct 2400 maf. otherwise you run the injectors at nearly 100% duty cycle. granted it will work, but not highly suggested. i would do it all the first time and save the hassle of finding out on the dyno that you need a bigger maf or more injector. ;)

Mystic03

Established Member
im in a dilemma for now stock blower im not sure whoch pully to get 2.93,2.81 or 2.76 i wantsomthing that pulls hard all around any suggestions?

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Wen i had my whipple of course i had all that ....

But let me get this straight ... i havr a MAFia and stock in jectors running a 2.8 pulley .. now if i was to port the blower on top of that that would make all the difference where i would need 60# injectors and a BAP again ?? i could see going with some crayz lower pulley too but i didnt think just the port alone on top of what you have it would require all that

fastmustang70

Established Member
That really isn't true. Like almost everyone said, every car is different. Personally I wouldn't keep the stock injectors or the MAF. My maf is at 960 now at only 426rwhp.

To be safe, injectors and mafia or maf.

If your maf is at 960 with 426rwhp your tune is off or they didnt scale it down you can get a stock maf to cover 550rwhp if your tuner is good and keep it safe

Users who are viewing this thread