Ported Eaton

BL0WN331

Established Member
I was on here about a week ago and saw a thread or an advertisment about a special on blower porting. I think it was like $395 anybody remember who that was and how long it was going to last?

Also I am going to go ahead and get the Accufab Throttle body, the plenum, elbow and 95mm mass air. I have a Diablo tune, but the mass air comes with an SCT chip. I was wondering should I just save my money on the mass air(I have heard good and bad things about aftermarket mass air's)? and if I decide to do all of this what kind of gains am I looking at?

Mods as of Today
6lb lower
airaid
electric fan
diablo tune
borla cat back

Last edited:

BL0WN331

Established Member
Oh and I noticed where steigiemiere does porting on the throttle bodies and Plenum. Would these be better than aftermarket or should I go with the aftermarket?

MaxPower

She likes Spaghetti
Established Member
BL0WN331 said:
Oh and I noticed where steigiemiere does porting on the throttle bodies and Plenum. Would these be better than aftermarket or should I go with the aftermarket?

If you're going to have Bob at Stiegemeier port your Eaton, just send your stock upper, and have him port match everything.

Those C&L uppers won't give you much in the way of HP until you start breathing even more (heads/cams/even more boost)...

BL0WN331

Established Member
MaxPower said:
If you're going to have Bob at Stiegemeier port your Eaton, just send your stock upper, and have him port match everything.

Those C&L uppers won't give you much in the way of HP until you start breathing even more (heads/cams/even more boost)...

What about the porting of the throttle body?

BL0WN331

Established Member
FOG>Dave said:
LFP does porting also.

I think LFP is the one that has the $395 or $398 not sure.
The only reason I am being so drastic on mods this morning is, that I got beat by a fender by a dang WS6 last night. So I am going all out, traction bars and 555R's, with everything else I explained in the top of this thread.

honda hunter

Old School
Established Member
BL0WN331 said:
I think LFP is the one that has the $395 or $398 not sure.
The only reason I am being so drastic on mods this morning is, that I got beat by a fender by a dang WS6 last night. So I am going all out, traction bars and 555R's, with everything else I explained in the top of this thread.
at the track or on the street?

BL0WN331

Established Member
360R said:
Get it through your head, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE FASTER!!!

just my .02

No shit, so you celebrate everytime you get beat. All I am saying, is it just makes me want to mod my truck out when I get beat.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
BL0WN331 said:
No shit, so you celebrate everytime you get beat. All I am saying, is it just makes me want to mod my truck out when I get beat.

Last time i got beat, i Threw a 75 shot on my truck. I never had the nerve to juice it, but I had it for "just incase"

ddd2001gt

Established Member
BL0WN331 said:

You Don't have to lie...... it was me......I beat ya.... :dw:

:poke:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
My girls WS.6 takes me everytime.. not by much, but its enough for an obvious win.. i need a pulley, tune, and ftvb dammit.. maybe my tax return will take care of those..

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
FOG>Dave said:
WS.6?????????????? whats that?

It's a package designation for the Trans-Am Firebird, the one with the big intakes on the front and the hood has the two humps running the entire length?

Users who are viewing this thread