Ported Eaton, TB, PL, Pulleys, Puller and more For Sale

mrose75

Established Member
Stage V Ported Eaton. Originally bought Eaton in November 2009 with about 18K from previous owner and sent it off to Steigemeier for Stage V porting of Eaton, TB and PL in late December 2009. Immediately moved cross country and the Cobra and Ported Eaton set up followed in May 2010. It sat on the shelf in the garage for 2 years until I built up the nerve to install it. Went thru Amazon for e-mail tuning and spent a lot of time and money running back and forth to a shop with a dyno trying to get the tune dialed in. In the middle of that process had to move again. Had the Cobra shipped, again. Immediately after the move I was in Afghanistan for 8 months. While I was there my wife bought me a 2.3 Whipple for my birthday, so whenI got home (April 2014) I pulled the Eaton and installed the Whipple. Never got the Eaton fine tuned so no numbers on the set up. This time I was smart and got an A/F Gauge and Boost gauge so I could data log everything myself. Whipple is on and running fine, and the eaton has just been sitting in the garage again since then. It’s time it found a new home.

So to recap:

Stage V Steigemeier Ported Eaton, TB and PL (#2900), about 18K miles from previous owner with 2.8 Reichard Racing Ultra Grip Pulley - SOLD

3.1 in DiabloSport upper pulley (came on eaton when I originally bought it) - $30 Shipped

85D0188E-4595-4320-8476-74A19E1C87ED_zpstiqkoay7.jpg

3.5 in Whipple Upper Pulley (brand new take off, never used)- $40 Shipped
686BDCEF-2AC5-441E-8430-36696C727A16_zpsawubr2qe.jpg

Metro 3.2 in Alternator Pulley (BNIB) - SOLD

Billet Flow Pulley Puller - SOLD

Hilton Boost Overlay Gauge - $20 Shipped
(http://www.boostoverlay.com/index.php?pgn=orderboost)
B1C031EF-6E5F-4482-AE2D-71B0601F5D59_zps9tthpu2x.jpg

Maximum Motorsports Strut Tower Brace for Eaton - SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:

mrose75

Established Member
I have one other person interested in the pulley, but I don't want to seperate it from the blower just yet. I'll give it til the weekend as a combo, then seperate if it hasn't sold yet.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I'm very surprised this hasn't sold yet, are people that afraid of the torque plate? If i hadn't just purchased a snake bite I would be all over this.

mrose75

Established Member
I've got a couple of interested people, no payment yet though. Nice Mach I!

mrose75

Established Member
I'd prefer to keep them together. I have a few interested parties, no payment though.

mrose75

Established Member
If I don't get a payment tonight on the Ported Eaton Combo, I'll seperate the blower, TB and PL from the RR 2.8 upper and sell the pulley seperately for $100 plus shipping. Blower will be $500 plus shipping. If someone still wants the whole package I'll honor the $550 plus shipping.

Also, Blower, TB & PL will be about $70-80 tops. $80 to Tacoma Washington, $70ish to NYC. That's about as far as possible from me in the continental US. It could be cheaper but it shouldn't be more. Blower will be packaged safe and sound in the same box my Whipple shipped in and insured.

There is some interest in a number of combinations of these parts, but as the old saying goes, "Money talks....." First to pay, gets it. Thanks for all the interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread