Ported Eaton, KB2.4, Garage Sale! Etc.

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Well,
it's about that time. I retired the Stiegemeier Stage IV Eaton off of my car.
I'm looking to get rid of some stuff that's been cluttering up my garage as well.
Let me know if you guys need anything. Everything's OBO.

Stage IV Stiegemeier Ported Eaton
This is THE blower that I went 9.83 with:
Looking to get $750 shipped
It includes a Reichard Racing 2.75" Pulley on it
Here are some pics:

BlackBettywithPortedEaton1.jpg

BlackBettyWithPortedEaton3.jpg

BlackBettyWithPortedEaton2.jpg

I have a Ported Plenum that fits an Accufab Throttlebody done from my friends at Virtual Works Racing. This is the plenum that was on my car when I ran the 9.83 as well.
I'll take $150 shipped for this.

VWRPortedPlenum.jpg

VWRPortedPlenum2.jpg

This is the 2.4 Kenne Bell I just bought from another member on this board, it includes the billet intercooler cap but it does not include the coolant cross over tube, some people say that it takes minor clearancing. I was going to have a custom one made but however-I decided-if I'm going to go Twin Screw, I'm maybe going with the 3.4 Whipple or a larger Kenne Bell. I hardly drive my car on the street anymore anyways, and I'm always running race gas. I just want what I paid for it- I'll cover shipping. $2350 Shipped. Here are some pics.

24KB1.jpg

24KB2.jpg

24KB3.jpg

I have some other stuff I don't have pics for yet.

I have a customer's stock unported eaton here with a Billet Flow 2.76
I built him a motor and turboed his car so it's not needed anymore.
It's in good shape- looking for $350 shipped.

Lower Intake Manifold that came off his car that the supercharger sits on,
$400 plus shipping.

The Actual Intercooler that sits in the lower manifold: $350

LFP Single Pass Heat Exchanger: $220 Shipped

That's about it for now. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

jt239

Established Member
What kind of rwhp/tq numbers did you make with the ported Eaton? Any how many miles are on it?

Thanks.\

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Nope, it does not need a rebuild.
It's ready to go! I bought it from another member from this board just days ago. I just decided in the last minute that I should probably go larger since the car isn't a DD anyways. So I've never even used it! The car the KB came off of made 580RWHP through the manifolds and it has low mileage- the guy that sold it to me said it has under 1500 miles on the S/C itself. I checked the oil and it's clear. That's the only reason why I bought it anyways because it's ready to go and hasn't been spun hard for a good price.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Wow Frank! Sorry to see you paritng out the fastest Eaton Terminator in HISTORY!

Good luck with the 3.4 and bump for you!

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Thanks homie! I'm sad to see the Stock Eaton off the car actually. :cryying:
It's been really great to me all these years, that eaton has never missed a beat. If it doesn't sell I may just keep it for a future project or something down the line (Maybe buy a V6 mustang and throw the blower on it).
If it wasn't for my decision to try to race PSCA next year I would've kept the eaton on the car!
You're not going to believe this, but after I sold the KB 2.4, I decided to check the Limited Street class rules in depth and guess what...it has a 177 Cubic Inch Roots Blower Style Limit!! The class lets you run Centrifugals larger than F1A's, Turbos up to an 80mm size limit but limits you to a 177 inch P/D Blower.:dw: I can't remember the last time a blower that small which can compare against an 80mm turbo. :shrug: At least there a rule against transbrakes. :bored:
I was looking forward to the 3.4 but not anymore. :rolleyes:
So now I'm limited to the Gen II Whipple 2.3 or the 2.8H (I'm not feeling the price on the mammoth either)...Oh well, that's what I get for trying to set my car up to race a class. Too bad Whipple doesn't make a 2.9 for the Termi's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread