Ported eaton guys

milenko1247

Established Member
I got a question about about my home ported eaton. I have a 99 cobra that I did a eaton swap on and I ported the blower. My question is do u loose boost from doing the port. I have a 2.8 pulley with a 100mm pulley. I thought I was suppose to se around 14.5 or something. Im only seeing 11. So.. Do i ha ve a vaccum line wrong or it suppose to be that way? let me know guys Cause i have no idea. Before It only made 8.4#s and I played with the vaccum lines and thn it started makin 11..

TomballGuy05

Established Member
I got a question about about my home ported eaton. I have a 99 cobra that I did a eaton swap on and I ported the blower. My question is do u loose boost from doing the port. I have a 2.8 pulley with a 100mm pulley. I thought I was suppose to se around 14.5 or something. Im only seeing 11. So.. Do i ha ve a vaccum line wrong or it suppose to be that way? let me know guys Cause i have no idea. Before It only made 8.4#s and I played with the vaccum lines and thn it started makin 11..

These blowers are known to drop off boost up top. Does it hit 14.5 and then drop off or just stays at 11?

milenko1247

Established Member
it doesnt even go past 11. I just tried changin up some lines and nothin.. also i dont have the electronic bypass controller(thing that is between the bypass valve and the fuel pressure sensor) I was told i didnt need it and i dont hav the plug for it in my harness..

Users who are viewing this thread