Ported Eaton E85 Tune

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Today (5-17-11) I finally converted over to E85, and for the short time I have been on it I'm kinda upset at myself for not switching sooner! I've been missing out! *Mods are.......
Posi Ported Eaton
Dragon Throttle Body Port Matched
Dragon Plenum Port Matched
4# lower
Metco 4-piece idlers
Metco 2.70 upper
MAFia
60# injectors
Kenne Bell BAP
Ford GT Pumps

I got a tune on 93 made 490rwhp at 19.5 degrees of timing..

Drained the tank and added E85 first pull at 17 degrees of timing it made 517rwhp.. Cycled ice thru and let it cool down for a bit.*

Turned up the timing to 21 degrees of timing and made 535rwhp... And then I ran out of injector..:cuss: But that was also thru a stock intake, stock midpipe w/ stock cats. Sooo going to upgrade CAI and go with a off-road x-pipe and step up to 80# injectors and turn it up to 25 degrees if timing and see what it'll do!*:rockon:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Are those #'s SAE or STD? Damn great numbers at only 21* of timing! Should be a beast when it gets to breathe with a good intake and better exhaust and more timing!

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Are those #'s SAE or STD? Damn great numbers at only 21* of timing! Should be a beast when it gets to breathe with a good intake and better exhaust and more timing!

The numbers are SAE corrected. I'll post my dyno graph... I left the shop today without it. This was also in Texas temps were 85 today.

2k4Terminator

Established Member
Nice man nice. Only if there were more e85 stations here and that my cobra wasnt my dd.

Yeah, closest E85 station is 30 miles from me... So I got a 55 gallon plastic drum and fill it up. But I did also get a 93 tune and a E85 tune, so if I had to run 93 I could and just plug in my handheld and switch to my 93 tune and it'll change the timing to 19.5 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread