Ported Eaton Comparison

BIG_Joke!

Established Member
Just wondering what the difference is between the Stiegemeier ported Eatons and the Lightning Force Performance ones. Is the Stiegemeier worth the extra money? :shrug:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Steigmeiers results are consistently reported higher. Excellent customer service too. Only place I would ever trust with the job.

BIG_Joke!

Established Member
postban said:
Steigmeiers results are consistently reported higher. Excellent customer service too. Only place I would ever trust with the job.

Thanks for the input. BTW, Checked out your gun collection. Man after my own heart! Just a shame you live in Michigan and can't legally own Class III guns and silencers. They're a blast! :pepper:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
BIG_Joke! said:
Thanks for the input. BTW, Checked out your gun collection. Man after my own heart! Just a shame you live in Michigan and can't legally own Class III guns and silencers. They're a blast! :pepper:

Plenty of C3 stuff available here, C/R heaven. Not interested in FA stuff, shot dozens of them here and Knob Creek. Got out of expensive preban shit about 3yrs ago, cars are WAY more fun. Driving my car is like Ma deuce, M249 and FN MAG58, Beltfed Stoner and G18 all rolled into one.

Oh, about LFP, consider them the "Reising" or "Chautchaut" of the Cobra world.
Got it?

alexSVTblack

Heaton*****
Established Member
know a guy from the chicago area who had the LFP and switched to the steggy and said he noticed a difference, hes currently running the 2.93 with the steggy and loves it, another vote for steggy

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Stiege...more and more I see people getting better gains after they go to a Stiege port over a competitor.

oldmodman

Established Member
postban said:
Oh, about LFP, consider them the "Reising" or "Chautchaut" of the Cobra world.
Got it?

Ah come on, the Reising isn't thaat bad, at least when it would feed :D
But my favorite is the HK, all of them.

Oh, and BIG Joke, go with Stiegemeier. Have them port your blower, throttle body, and your plenum (elbow). You will not be sorry. Unless of course you find someone to sell your their brand new Whipple for less :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread