PORTED Eaton Blower for Cobra

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
This is a freshly ported and matched blower, throttle body, and plenum from a 2003 SVT Cobra. It has never been used since it was ported. It also comes with a Motoblue Quick-Change pulley hub and a 2.73" pulley ring attached. No puller is needed to change pulley size again. Just use a different size ring and a simple allen head wrench can be used to change pulley rings. The screws and snout were removed to show you the inside of the blower. Once I complete this listing, they will be remounted for shipping. Following are pictures from various angles. The first $575 and $50 insured delivery will result in this baby being shipped in the continental US. If not in the continental US, please message and let's see what shipping would cost.

DSC06804.jpg

DSC06806.jpg

DSC06807.jpg

DSC06809.jpg

DSC06811.jpg

DSC06812.jpg

DSC06813.jpg

DSC06815.jpg

Last edited:

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
It was ported by an individual in a nearby city. I will PM you his name. He has ported several dozen of them for both Cobras and Lightnings over the years.

nycarpenter

Established Member
lets see the rotor drops :) Posi would have stamped the case and would not have marked out the cut with a black sharpie.

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Can you post pictures of the inlet? If that's outlet only then it's not going to add hardly any power.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
same quetions as posi....picture of both inlets as well as picture of where the bearings are in the back of the case.

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Not really interested in getting into a comparison or argument of this vs Posi. Decided to go Kenne Bell instead of porting. If you want a nice ported blower, take a look. If you want a Posi name, please talk with Posi. Here are the pictures requested.

DSC06817.jpg

DSC06821.jpg

Johnny1985

I actually did the port work for him. I offer a core exchange except I give you the value of your stock blower upfront not after I receive it. It's the way I have always done it as I want your vehicle running more than I want to sell a blower.

This is actually not how I usually do my outlets, but gave posi's style a try for Steve (the owner of the blower)

da28fan

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
huh?

same quetions as posi....picture of both inlets as well as picture of where the bearings are in the back of the case.

Dude, you already have a posi ported blower. Why would you want to see more info on this blower, unless your motive is instigation.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Dude, you already have a posi ported blower. Why would you want to see more info on this blower, unless your motive is instigation.

Lol, don't be negative. I actually just want to see how it was ported. You missed some of the most important parts of the port in the pictures. It's important for the sale and I think porting is pretty kick ass. I ported my own blower the first time and learned a lot in the process. I actually even ported the TB and plenum on my current set-up and realized that I was missing some of these important parts on my first port job. Not that it mattered because I swapped to a dragon set up pretty quickly. My past mistakes have been remedied on this, but it's cool to see other people's work!

Pictures of the outlet (part that mates to the supercharger) is important. I actually had to cut my gasket to get the two pieces to mate up and be port matched.

GLWS....from what I can see, it's a clean job :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread